Damn you Catharine!

She always puts these quizzes on her myspace bulletins that I have to steal. Here is another one. It's all about relationships, one of my favorite subjects.


-Longest relationship:
a few months short of 2 years (Pat)

-Shortest relationship:
umm when I "dated" (talked on the phone with) Steve Sharaba for 3 days when I was 12

-How many people have you broken up with?
technically 3, but un-technically 5 (I went out with and broke up with Nate twice, and Andrew only dumped me because I was too afraid to do it to him)

-How many times have you truly been in love?
Eeesh....I always think I'm in love at the moment, time does strange things to memories. I'd say 3 times I guess.

-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you?
Four

-Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
When you're with someone for long enough, it's going to cross your mind. So, yes.

-Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
Umm no? I'm not sure what that really means. I guess I don't really love someone until I'm in a relationship with them, and then it doesn't hurt, it's great. Maybe this is something that people experience when they've been dumped and they really wanted it to work out or they were taken off guard.

-Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yes.

-Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I'd love to do the girl power thing and say single, but I'd be lying. I'm much happier in a relationship. That's just how I am.

-What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
I have to list just one?? They have a penis. I love penises. There. There's one thing.

-What is the best part of being in a relationship?
Having someone who will always be there for you, who you can talk to every day, someone to go to events with and someone to sleep next to at night.

-What is the worst part of being in a relationship?
Ummm well when they go bad, it sucks, a lot. But this one is going fine, so I don't have anything to say right now.

-Worst relationship?
Angelo? If you could call it a relationship...

-Have you ever had your heart broken?
Only by crushes who only wanted physical, and then it's just more of a let down.

-Have you ever broken someones heart?
I've been told on a few occasions that I have, but that's all I'll say.

-Do you talk to any of your exes?
Yeah all except Nate, who's held the longest grudge EVER.

-What is the most mushy or romantic thing you have done or given a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Umm I made a whole dinner for Pat in the dorms one time and set up a little table in my tiny ass room between me and my roommate's beds and had candles and stuff....it was very hard to do while living in the dorms, not to mention illegal.

-If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your exes, would you?
Fuck no.

-Do you think any of your exes feel the same way?
I hope they've all moved on.

-What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend?
Someone with dark hair, who's funny, outgoing, smart, responsible, caring, and respectful. Hmm sounds familiar....

-Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I really hope so. Sometimes I think I should be more spontaneous or that I should cook more.

-Have you dated people who were not good to you?
Well...it depends on the definition. None were abusive.

-Have you been in an abusive relationship?
No.

-Have you ever had sex with someone just so that they would stay with you?
Hahahaha. I guess people have actually done that so maybe I shouldn't laugh.

-Have you dated someone older then you?
As a matter of fact, I am right now!

-Younger?
I technically committed statuatory rape one time, how about that?!

-Have you ever done anything sexual in front of your parents?
Not my parents, my brothers on the other hand...

-In the movies?
Actually no. I've been very good in the movies, maybe b/c I love movies so much.

-Do you regret anything that you have done with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Eh, not really. It's all a learning experience.

-Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Sure.

-When is the last time that you were in a relationship?
Now

-Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I don't see how that's a good idea. I tried once, and he's still not speaking to me.

-Believe in love at first sight?
I'm a big believer in love growing out of something pre-existing. But I believe in infautation at first sight.

-Ever dated two people at once?
Ummm not technically.

-Whats the perfect date?
I've always liked the idea of something outside in the summer, like laying on the grass or going swimming.

-Ever been given a promise ring?
Yes, when I time traveled to 1957 and went to high school.

-Do you want to get married?
Yep.

-Do you have something to say to any of your exes?
Yes-Nate-I am really annoyed that you still wont' speak to me and you only do to call me a lesbian. I AM NOT A LESBIAN. Other than that, no I'm set.

-Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
No, in the past I had issues with liking friends of my boyfriend. That ended with Pat. (thank god)

-Do you believe in true love?
I'd like to believe in true love, because I am clearly a romantic. So I always keep the faintest hope that it actually exists.

-Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
I don't know, does it?

-Do you think that you will/or have found the love of your life?
Well to get any better than what I've got right now, he'd have to be Hugh Jackman. And he's married. So this better be the fucking love of my life, otherwise I'm gonna have to go break up a Hollywood marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections