Part Deux

I'm officially obsessed. Perhaps because of the great invention youtube, where I can watch over and over all of my favorite scenes and music videos set to those scenes.

Well guess what? You're going to get to watch it too! Erica is embedding youtube videos into her blog for the first time. Only 2 of them, but they are both worth it.

One is funny (it's pretty much what I was describing in the other blog entry), the other is uber-romantic. Apparently there's a whole "Jam" phenomenon. I'm sure you'll be able to tell video is which. Oh yeah also about the music one....I really like that song, and the scenes they picked were awesome, especially the one where she falls asleep on him. So f-ing adorable.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay Travis! Yay nickels in hand sets! Yay cage matches!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections