Reality TV Celebrity Sighting


In case any parties are interested....my mom, my brother, and I ran into Chris Daughtry (he was wearing those glasses when we saw him)













and Bucky Covington (who now has his hair very much shorter)
at East View on thursday. My mom just thought it was a guy that looked like Chris, but I saw Bucky with him so knew it was really him.

I stalked them quietly for awhile then when they turned around to switch walking directions, I sprung my conversation on them.

"HEY....hi" (to get their attention)

(more quietly) "You guys are from American Idol...right?"

Chris looks around to make sure I didn't say it too loud "yeah". Then he shakes my hand.

I feel stupid for bothering them and dont' want to act like a teenage girl so I just flippantly say "oh well I was just wondering because my mom didn't believe me, that's all."

Then the question I was actually wondering "Why are you guys in Rochester?"

Chris answers again (Bucky is just way too quiet) "we're on tour right now"

I try to think of a closing line because people are starting to look around at us and I don't want to be the cause of a mad rush of teen girls so I say "well have a good time!" and walk away.

In case people think I'm ridiculous, Chris was the favorite to win American Idol this year, and the show was insanely popular. So....yeah...pretty cool.

Comments

Sophia said…
How do you know these people?
Erica said…
I don't know them personally...have you ever heard of American Idol??

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections