Picture Page It's Picture Page!

I like to think that I'm a better picture-taker than my mother, who takes pictures of everything and everyone she sees without giving a second thought to whether it'd be a worthwhile picture and she ends up with half a face in the picture or some crap. So I have two objectives in this blog post:

1: To show off what I think are some pretty cool pictures
2: To tell, in pictures, the story of my brother's 21st birthday party

Okay these pictures were all taken at or around my parents' house in Geneva. I'll caption them for ya'll.

This is not at my parents' house but at a road perpendicular to it.


Same thing here.


This is a small part of Slate Rock.


This is in our backyard, off of the meadow.


And last but not least, the two cats who hate each other most in the world, Ace and Whiskers. I half expected them to draw swords or pistols.


Now next is my dear brother Keith's 21st birthday. Since he is now my dad's best friend for some reason, and my dad is one of the nicest men on earth, he decided to get Keith and his 6 friends a quarter keg. A quarter keg for 6 people, 2 of whom were DDs....okay. Then he got Keith a bunch of fireworks from Pennyslvania. So because of those two things, this is what Keith's party looked like:



The boxing lesson taking man of honor


The bonfire that included old mattresses and recliners


The reason my brother started throwing fireworks at everyone and ran around like a drunken idiot


My brother throwing fireworks...


....and running around like a drunken idiot


More fireworks


Poor Nick, who came to the party with no teeth (an unfortunate accident, since this kid is muy attractivo normally)


Aaaand....more fireworks


And that's it for this episode of Picture Page, sans Bill Cosby.

Comments

Joseph said…
for some reason that cat picture and caption is just priceless.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections