Two Things I Love

1: Bryan Singer. He's not really a thing, per se, but he is a great and talented director. I didn't think Superman would be good, but somehow he always pulls it off. He's directed 7 movies, of which I've seen 4. I've loved all of them, and one is my favorite film of all time. He also directs the tv show "House" apparently, which Mike owns and I should probably watch more episodes of. Matt (one of the techs) owns Apt Pupil so I'll have to catch that one when I can. X3 sucked because he didn't direct, Superman was good because he did. So therefore I love him.

2: My boyfriend's arm. I guess that's not technically a thing either, but that's beside the point. I love wrapping Mike's arm around me. It doesn't even have to be all the way around, and it doesn't have to be one specific arm. But as long as I get to curl my own arms around one of his, I'm set. Maybe it makes me feel safe or something, but it's seriously great.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I concur on both accounts! You should see my arms today, too, after the gym... both of 'em even.
Sophia said…
Wow, it is really great how many of us have been removed from the lab's website as if we never existed. Mike just chose his favorite people to put on there. What did the rest of us ever do to him? Nice
Erica said…
Mike--mmmm....

Joe--I don't know what you mean. Are you refering to the crappy MTV show?

Catharine--yeah but the website sucks and needs a lot of work so maybe you shouldn't be associated with it anyway. Did you see Doug's pic on there? He looks so young, and he has hair!
Sophia said…
Doug with hair? Freaky

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections