a few additions

I'm bored at work (I'm working 5 overnights in 6 days, this is my 2nd) so I'm adding more links on the side of the blog.

Caveat--the link for my work website has a few wrong details, my supervisor will fix them later.
1: I do not have a B.S., I have a B.A.
2: I am not an RPGST, I am an RPSGT (my supervisor also has dyslexia)
3: The CV listed is my old one, from about a year ago. Half of that info is changed now.

I've included only Joe and Catharine's blogs. This is for a reason, they both write fairly regularly and they are both very funny. Sue, Barb, and Arick you write once every 6 months, so you are out.

Also make sure to stare in wonderment as my actor boyfriend shows off that he actually gets work!

Okay free press time is now over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections