Well I'm ready to talk about Philly...even though I like the spelling "Phili" better. This might possibly be long, just to give a heads up to people.

Saturday

We all (Barb, Charcy, me, Angel, Catharine, Erin) pile into Barb's van, make sure our huge supply of alcohol is with us, and we're off. If ever I was to travel somewhere with 5 other girls, these people would be the ones I would want with me. They're all hilarious and awesome partiers. But anyway....we get down there just in time for some shopping and some dinner. We stayed in the Marriot which is in the center of the city, and pretty much connected to a huge underground mall. Of course we had to buy some clothes, then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe that was also connected to our hotel to eat dinner.

After dinner we got all the ladies together (except Sara and Cindy) and Arick aka our bodyguard for the night. We drank in Barb and Angel's room and then decided to go check out the scene at a club called "Polly Esthers" which played 70s and 80s songs. We found this place because of our extremely hot ex stripper valet man, Joey. Hopefully I'll post a pic of him on here sometime.

Anyway so we get to the club and just are dancing with each other and random other guys. The ladies found "Francisco" from Italy and were all over him, and suddenly out of nowhere this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me. He said his name was Stuart and he seemed really nice. I could barely hear him and we danced a little but I guess he really wanted to talk to me so we went over to the side of the room and just talked for awhile. I wasn't too attracted to him physically mainly b/c he's really blonde and I go for darker features, but he was tall which was pretty cool. So we are talking (and I can actually hear him now) and I'm becoming more attracted to him because I figure out that he's from England. Accents are definitely a plus. He's also a professional soccer player, and best friends with Andrew Dan Jumbo from TLC's While You Were Out. So I'm like...hmm this guy is not too bad (plus I was drunk) so when he asked me to go "see" the upstairs with him I was like "sure!" On our way up Charcy stopped us and said "where are you taking her?" to him. I don't know what he was saying to her but she goes "where the FUCK are YOU from?" Then..."England?! You go girl" and slapped my hand. We went up there and he asked me if I had a husband, which I found strange at the time but I'll get into that in a little bit. I said no and he kissed me. Well we got kicked out shortly after that b/c the club closed but he gave me his # and that was it. As we walked home we drunkenly passed by the Liberty Bell, so I got to see that.

So...today I decide to look online at the Philadelphia KiXX pics of the players and yeah...he failed to tell me that he was 34 years old. I find that kind of funny. So if anyone is interested in Stuart here is his pic address: http://www.kixxonline.com/players/?id=8

Sunday

Went to bed at 4, woke up at 7:30....definitely sucked. Had to sit through lectures about different sleep processes all day when I could barely keep my eyes open. Good thing they were all interesting, otherwise I don't know what I would have done. My first one was on insomnia, then learning and memory in sleep (REALLY interesting), dreams, behavioral sleep medicine (my boss' talk), and forensic issues and sleep (also REALLY interesting, apparently sometimes spouses kill each other or themselves while they are sleeping). So directly after they were finished I skipped the career fair and went straight to the hotel room to take a long nap. Catharine (my room buddy) did the same thing.

Michael (my boss) took about 20 people out to dinner that night at "Adriatica" a very expensive Moroccan restaurant. I had Brie with almonds, then salad, then some veggie platter b/c I hate fish and that was the only other option, then bananas with hot fudge in phylo dough for dessert. Angel peeked at the cost of the dinner and it was over 1500 dollars. Wow. Hopefully that'll be a write off for him. After dinner we got more people to go out with us, including this Mike G guy that used to work in our lab, Henry (also used to work in the lab), Sara, and Mike L.

On Stuart's orders (I called him to see where we should go but he didn't join us) we traveled to the Bleu Martini by taxi. We got to hang out with a wide arrange of men, including "greasy guy" who accosted Barb and even though she's married, he would NOT get away from her. At one point he came up to me and asked if he could buy me dinner and I was like "uhh no." He was definitely scary. Then there was "Lenny Kravitz guy" who turned around and asked me if I had a pen, then as I was looking for one said "now do you want my home or cell number?" I started cracking up and he told me "you're blushing, it's beautiful." I thought he was slightly metro but VERY hot but for some reason he didn't want to dance. So later that night (probably after a few drinks) he started dancing with me, ballroom style. It was fun, but I started talking to Mike G. for a while and Lenny Kravitz man started talking to Erin. Well by the end of the night he gave Erin his number and not me but that's okay, I didn't mind. There was also some guy that came up to me and told me that his friend wanted to dance with me. I had no idea who this person was but his friend pointed him out and said "he's a really good dancer." Of course that made me NOT want to dance with him because I suck so badly, so I kind of just ignored both of them. Mike G. bought all of us a few rounds of kamikaze shots and I became pretty drunk, and then we all left.

So we all went back to the hotel and hung out in Barb and Angel's room again. This was probably one of the weirdest nights ever. We played the game "Never have I ever" which brought out quite a few secrets in people. Apparently I was one of only 2 people in the room that had never kissed a girl (and there were a good number of girls in the room) and one person (no names) has had multiple threesomes and foursomes. It was crazy to me, especially when someone else started flashing their breasts, and I got asked to kiss another girl in the room. I was like "what is going on??" I didn't do it b/c I was so embarrassed, plus I don't just kiss girls obviously. Then Barb and Angel wanted to go to bed so half of the party got moved down the hall to mine and Catharine's room. There were backrubs going on and multiple person cuddling. It was cute and drunken, but nothing more than that happened.

So I've just realized that it is now after 9 at night and I have to wake the subject up at 10 so I'm not gonna have time to finish this post. I was talking to Barb for a good hour otherwise I would have been done by now. So I'll save monday and tuesday for later (they are the less exciting days anyway).

To be continued...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to know who's had threesomes.
Erica said…
You think I would reveal who this person is to the world without their knowledge??

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections