Okay so I promised myself I wouldn't drink until this past saturday, when I planned on drinking a lot for my graduation celebration. However, Maura called on friday and asked if she could come hang out with her boyfriend (Chris) and his friend Chris and then we could go out to the bars. They were kinda worried for me and Chris to hang out b/c we ended up hooking up once but we both had no qualms about hanging out with each other.

So after some confusion they all came to the apt and we drank for a little while, then went out to Coyote Joe's. It was pretty fun, except when Maura's boyfriend paid Chris 5 dollars to hit my beerbottle on the top so it would overflow. I decided to hit her boyfriend's bottle but I must've hit it too hard and it broke a little, also cutting his finger in the process. So his thumb starts bleeding, I feel bad, and I travel all over the bar trying to find a napkin for him. I finally scrounged one up but I still felt bad. I saw Sara Leo there and some other girls from Geneva too. Like always Sara was telling everyone that our moms were in the hospital together, it's funny that I always see her drunk and that's all we say to each other.

So we left kinda early, got "street meat", I got mine for free b/c apparently they just forgot to charge me (oh well!). It was just a hot dog anyway. We went back to the apt and Maura came in to use the bathroom before they left. Well all of them came in and we started this huge pillow fight. Angela ended up with a huge bruise on her arm, I ripped my belly button piercing completely out (yeaah really gross), and we all ended up in a pile on the couch. Most of them got up and straightened themselves out, but Chris (friend Chris) was on top of me and he just didn't get up. Chris (boyfriend) and Maura said "Chris we're leaving...Chris....we're leaving...YO we're leaving" and Chris just kinda sat on the couch. They were like fine whatever and just left without him. Which means obviously he needed a place to sleep, and obviously he needed a ride home in the morning. He's fun to flirt with and stuff but....seriously I feel nothing for the guy, I really don't know why. I let him sleep in my bed anyway b/c it's a big bed and more comfortable than the couch, in the process I actually found out his last name and I found out he is NOT a stripper like I previously thought. (Though that WOULD explain his body)

So I got up at 9:45 in the morning b/c he was talking to me (this guy loves to talk I swear) and he said he had to go to work, so I took him home. I came back and me and Angela went to get breakfast, came back, and hooked up the router (why I am online right now). Then Maura came over and we all left to go to my house in Geneva for the night.

We got to Geneva, went to Port's for dinner (picking up Joe in the process), went to wegmans, and went back to my house to drink. We played drinking scattergories with my mom, then did some dirty mad libs (also with my mom, you don't know embarrassment until your mother says "she'll be coming around the salami" and all your friends start cracking up). I convinced Keith to give us all a ride to the bars, so we headed out to meet up with Lauren at about 11:30.

We went to Gallaghers...nothing really special going on there like always. I did see one of Angelo's friends who said Angelo was out. I was kinda scared b/c he said he never wanted to see me again randomly one time so I thought he would start screaming at me if he saw me, but we didn't even see him at all. We went to Side Show, which was pretty fun, we did a few shots with Dave Felice like old times at Geneseo.

Then of COURSE I had to see Bill like always so we went up to Parkers. Bill and all of his friends weren't there, which is odd b/c I think that is the only place that they hang out at, so I called upstairs to his apt. He answered, which is a good sign b/c he has caller ID on his phone and he could have ignored me. I said I just wanted to say hi while I was in town and he said "come on up!" So me and my entaurage made our way up the stairs to his place. His friends were playing video games and he was in the other room. I like his friends, they seem like nice people. We made ourselves comfortable and the guys had us watch the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". That is the most randomly funny show for like one episode, then it gets just weird, but still funny. Bill also gave me my movie of The Usual Suspects back, told me he watched it twice and that it was really good. I was like "HA, see??!" I just wished I could have watched it with him. We talked for awhile about how he puts on a ninja outfit and steals furniture....just random topics, then my friends were getting bored so we decided to leave. As we were leaving I said "you and your friends should come up and party with us in rochester some time." HE says "yeah definitely, invite me up!" I said "yeah I'll call you" and then we left.

So after that little episode (and the thing with Chris) I realized that....this thing is major....like I have a pretty big crush on Bill. I know I know, he doesn't seem to care much about me, but he WAS interested in me for a time, and I know this. I really can't tell if he just wanted to get some or if he actually wants to spend time with me but is not a take charge kinda guy (which has tended to be true, what guy tells a girl to take the remote, come on) or if I AM delusional like someone has said and he's just not into me at all any more. Before people go back and read things I've said before about him to see what the scoop is, just know that at the time he was interested in me I was still with Pat, so I didn't really want to write about it in here. Because I was with Pat I didn't really think about Bill too much back then, but now the tables have turned. Okay I should stop now before this becomes obsessive...and I should stop caring about him too b/c I'm moving across the country in 6 months...but it's hard when I still see him often.

Okay moving on, yesterday was my "graduation party" which is in quotes b/c I got to invite about 4 people (don't feel bad if you weren't invited, my mom took over the party completely). So there were a bunch of old relatives and about 2 of the cousins that I actually talk to there. We played Boce Ball for a long time and stayed out of the rain...that's about it. I did get some cash though which was cool. I came back last night and went out to Java's with Doug, Cindy, Mike, and his fiance Carolyn. I don't drink coffee so I had a strawberry smoothie, it was good. I saw this guy I know from Geneseo there randomly too which was cool.

Today I didn't have to work so I walked to Park Leigh and bought a few things, it's a really cool store. Then I lounged outside of my place with the computer in the sun. Ahhh summer....

Comments

Joseph said…
I think you're delusional.

But aren't we all?

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections