I was wondering how this title thing worked....I guess I know now

Okay I think I should start with last weekend, I don't really remember where I left off, but that seems like a good place to start.

Friday I bought a video camera...oh wait I do remember saying that. Well on friday I just messed around with it a little bit, but saturday I started actually using it. Me and Angela made a short film entitled "Into the Darkness" about doing laundry in our scary basement. I also brought it with me to a party I went to at Joe Petro's apt later.

Now about this party...I went there with Angela, and there were mostly people that I graduated with there. They were all people I'd hung out with a lot before, except for Martino and this girl Candice. We got there and Joe had gone out with his girlfriend to get a huge blowup miller raft thing that we put beer in, so we talked with Chris O, Charles, and Matt Porter. Matt Porter...yeah I actually haven't hung out with him in a long time. I've seen him out recently, but haven't really talked to him at all. So he's at this party, and it's kinda strange because from the end of 8th grade into like the middle of 10th grade I was pretty damn infatuated with him. And he knew it. And he still knows it because he fucking remembers everything.

ANYWAY so we're all hanging out, Joe comes back, Mike Penta and Art come over, and it's a good time. Either Angela and I were gonna drive back that night because she had to work at 8 sunday morning...but that didn't really work out too well. We played beer pong, we played Kings, we played Asshole, and by the end of all that (and there is evidence on the camcorder), I was drunk as hell. Angela was also drunk as hell and ended up getting sick and going to bed.

Now....progressively into the night I was getting more and more drunk, and apparently remembering my old feelings more and more. I started talking to Matt more and when Angela went to bed, other people went to bed too, but me, Matt, and Chris O were up in the livingroom. By that time Chris was half asleep but still talking to us on the floor and Matt and I were leaning on each other on the couch. We were talking about very interesting things but then Chris was falling asleep so, after a brief tickling fight, Matt and I fell asleep. Well I fell asleep on Matt on the couch. In like...9th grade, this would have been heaven for me.

So I wake up like 2 hours later because Chris O is the nicest guy in the world and put his cell phone alarm on for me. I get Angela up and we go home and I fall back asleep, in the meantime realizing that apparently old crushes are hard to get over...which is annoying because the last thing I need right now is another guy to be thinking about.

Sooooo....sunday I wake up, Sara comes over, Angela comes home, and we all go to Maura's house for her party. After some awesome Dinosaur BBQ food and a scary water balloon fight started by Chris, we played Monkey in the Middle in the street. Apparently I go all out in little kid street games, because after wrestling the ball away from Chris at one point, I had the biggest grass stain ever on my jeans. Who gets grass stains nowadays anyway?! We decided to leave after watching Maura get smeared with cake in the face, and we all came back to the apt.

We were pretty bored here so when Adam called asking if his friends could come over for a beer pong tournament I of course said it was no problem. So they came and we formed a few teams and played, with me being on Ben's team again. We pretty much sucked but we won once! I wasn't gonna get drunk because I drank so much the night before, but oh well. All Adam's friends are really nice, I met a few more of them that night. There's this one guy, Daryl, that could be like a stand up comedian. He does all these voices and stories and stuff, it's great. He also knows all these people that went to DeSales. They were people I didn't really know, but since DeSales is so small, I still knew who he was talking about.

So after beer pong most of us traveled to Gitsi's to get some food. The food there was soooo good but the people in there were really scary. There was some guy rapping the entire time, I thought I was in the film 8 Mile. Then there was a few drag queens, and a guy that came over and sat at our table for no apparent reason, talked to us for a little while, then told us "If you want to find out more about me, go to my website at....blah blah.com." I dont remember what his site was, but we were all like....what the hell?

After that we all came back here and attempted to play Asshole, but everyone was asleep and Daryl was asleep sitting up, so everyone left and we went to bed.

Monday night I didn't drink (what a surprise!) but when I came home from work Ben, Alex, and Danielle were here. Ben came out to talk to me and Angela, and we went to the playground for a little while. We came back and I wanted to watch Amelie, so we put that in. Alex and Danielle left, Angela went to bed and Adam had passed out, so me and Ben watched it by ourselves. I was very overtired plus Ben is hilariously funny plus the movie is funny too, so I was laughing for like 2 hours straight. Then after the movie there were a few tickle fights (what is it with tickling me lately anyway?) and then the inevitable happened. We woke up Angela. After that Ben slept on the couch and I went into my room and fell asleep. I think I need to try to stop hanging out with him so much because being with him is confusing me like everything else in my life right now.

I got up the next morning to find our beer bottles arranged awesomely in our pantry room thing and a paper plate note under my door from Ben. Ben and Adam went swimming, then came back and we all went to lunch. Ben came back here and showed me HomeStarRunner.com which is almost as funny as the best show in the world, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Then I went to work and actually watched the ATHF with Doug.

Okay this is way too long already so I'm stopping here, but I'm sure I'll have more to say after this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections