Well adding a picture to the site didn't work as well as everything else I guess....but I tried. I think I can add more, they just have to be online already, so I'll steal them from Angie's webshots site. And since I couldn't put a caption on the pic either, that would be me with my 3 best friends in the whole world, from left to right, Sue, (me), Joe, and Angie.

Just a quick update....I went to the 98pxy Summer Jam on wednesday night. Angela won tickets and I had nothing else to do, otherwise I really didn't care about going. At first I felt extremely old because of all the 12 year old screaming girls, but then I got into it. Especially by like 9:00 when drunk people started getting into fights. There was this (pretty cute) guy ahead of us that was dancing, and some older guy goes to him "HEY! You better calm down buddy, you just better stop dancing." Everyone was like..."Huh? This is a concert, you're supposed to dance." So I started talking to the cute guy saying that the other guy was crazy and then his group talked to our group for a few minutes b/c there was an Ithaca connection between them and Joe. He was cute but since he ONLY was talking to Joe we thought he was into him and not me when he asked if we were going to the club afterwards, but we didn't even end up seeing him at all so I guess we'll never know.

Oh yeah the performers were: Katie Rose, Fefe Dobson, William Hung (...yeah not cool, we were trying to boo him off the stage), JC Chasez (also not cool but a good dancer), Switchfoot, Kimberly Locke, and The Calling. It was 5 hours long but we managed to stand up through all of it and then go to Club Keys and dance for another 3 hours afterwards. Joe got pretty wasted but spent 27 dollars on drinks b/c he doesn't drink beer, I was just having fun being only buzzed. JC was supposed to be at the club too but nobody saw him so we think it was a lie.

So today I woke up, went to the mall with Angela, met Charles there, bought a black skirt for the conference I will be attending this weekend, went to Borders, bought a book there, went to Wegmans, bought tons of candy for the trip, then chilled in my apt with Charles for a little while. It's like high school again hanging out with him, it's weird b/c it's NOT high school or even college anymore, but it's fun too.

So as I've mentioned, I am traveling in 2 days to Phiadelphia, the city of brotherly love. This is where the APSS decided to hold its annual sleep conference. Okay a free trip with lots of boozing is awesome and everything, but I've been to Pennyslvania about 10 times now. Previously the conference was held in San Diego, Las Vegas, Tampa.....and this year it's Phili. Next year it's gonna be in L.A. Hopefully I'll already be there by then but STILL that's not the point.

I'll definitely be posting in the future about the trip, it should be an awesome time with lots of good food, intellectual discussions, and drunkenness. AND I'm getting paid 8 hours a day for being there. Life is good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections