Well Kaleidoscope was fun as always. I was mad that Dr. Stanley wasn't there, but I found out later that she had to have a last minute surgery, so I felt bad about being mad. My parents enjoyed the show too.

I went home with them and hung out with Joe friday night. He picked me up and we kinda spied on my brother and his friends for awhile until we realized that we're 20 and they're 17 and we have better things to do than spy on them. So we brought the home video we made over to Joe's house and watched it there while eating dunkin donuts that we got from a cracked out old guy that gave us like 2876 extra donuts than we payed for. We just hung out for awhile and then I went home and went to bed.

Another interesting thing happened that night too. I was asleep when I woke up randomly and didn't know why. I looked up and there was a person standing over my bed. I sat up and said "what?" b/c I was still out of it and thought it might be Pat or something (even though Pat was in Vermont at the time). When I said that the person ran out of the room, so I just kinda shrugged and shut my door. I got back in my bed and they came back in. I realized it was my brother's friend Bob, who's a weird kid anyway and plus I think he was drunk. He was just standing there again, so I said "Um can you shut the door I'm trying to get some sleep". He was like "okay" and just left. It was one of the strangest things that ever happened to me. My brother asked him about it the next day and he swore he didnt' remember doing it.

Saturday I went to Eckerd, Wegmans, and my grandparent's house with my mom, and then went home and had a nice spaghetti dinner (my mom cooks spaghetti like 2x a week). Then Angie came over and we met Joe after he got out of work. We went back to his house and started drinking. Joe ended up finishing off a whole bottle of Watermelon Pucker, plus some Hard Lemonade and some Mudslide. So he was pretty trashed. I didn't get too drunk b/c I only had 2 beers and didn't feel like drinking any more. When we were all sufficiently buzzed we started watching Monsters Inc. Of COURSE since I'm me I started crying at the end and would NOT stop. Angie was like "it's okay...umm....think about Pat..." trying to help me but I just kept crying and I really dont' think there was any reason for it. Joe was just like "haha let's watch Erica instead of the movie" so then I started laughing and I probably just looked really psychotic. I had a really good time though, I needed to see them.

Sunday when I came back I had a mentor/mentee meeting with all the other mentors and mentees. It was the 1st time we had a big meeting with everyone. We all were relegated to different sections of the classroom where freshman were supposed to ask us questions about our majors. Weeelllll.....I was in the psyc, anthro, and sociology section. There was only one other girl there with me and she was an anthro major. Mike Curasi was supposed to be the sociology person but he was over at fine arts which was on the other side of the room. He came over at the end of the meeting when everyone was mostly gone and he said "there wasn't anyone for sociology was there?" I said no not really and he walked away. So after that I told the 2 girls I was talking to that it was funny how I used to have a crush on him but I bet he had no idea who I was like at all and now he's talking to me. They just kinda laughed. Yeah well like 5 minutes later he comes back and starts up a whooooooole conversation with me b/c he figured out that I worked at Brodie. So we're talking about every professor, freshman, party, things he wants to do before he graduates, everything. It was like we were best friends or something. He walked away after like a half hour and I was like "what the HELL was that". I like the kid for 2 years and he doesn't so much as say hi to me, and now I'm in a serious relationship and don't give a shit about him, and he talks to me forever. Funny how things work out.

Speaking of serious relationships....I don't wanna be the crazily romantic person that is like "I love my boyfriend I love my boyfriend" all the time on here but I just want to say that I think it's a really good sign when you start missing your boyfriend the minute he leaves (or you leave) and it's also a good sign when you think it can never get any better but it only gets better. I apologize to the bitter people that are just gonna make fun of that, but I've been thinking about it for awhile and I wanted to say it.

Okay time for dinner!

Comments

Susan Osborne said…
AWWWW, I'm bored at work and am catching up on your blog... who knew you'd be married to that guy who talked to you for a half hour... so cute
Erica said…
I'm glad you're catching up, Sue! I'm gonna post a new one soon and you will be included in it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections