I just went for my pre-grad check, which is all the classes that are required for me to graduate. I found out that all I have left to take are 2 psyc classes and 11 credits of electives. I'll have all of those but one class done by the end of next semester, so all senior year I can just take whatever I want. Sweet, eh?

Thursday night Maura randomly wanted to go out with me and Kyle so after Friends and Will & Grace we went to Omegas. It's my favorite frat to go to so we got drunk and had a pretty good time. Some guy came up to me and was like "Hey I met you before, you're friends with John right?" and he was all excited and stuff. I was like "ummm who are you" but then I remembered I did meet him before. He was really nice, just a little too excited. We went back and hung out with Becky and her boyfriend Tom, it was fun.

Friday I saw an awesome show that MTC put on. MTC is the musical theatre club we have here and I know who most of the people are that are in it b/c I work for SOPA. They got up on stage and sang, danced, and acted. It was like a compilation of musicals and it was really cool. After that was over I came back and we all hung out and played a game with Johnny. Then Pat called and he was drunk and wanted to see me, so I went over there and stayed the night with him.

Saturday was the rugby formal. I had a hot little blue dress to wear, but the weather decided to be really crappy and rain all night, so that was REALLY fun. I ended up wearing Pat's coat over the dress and still being really cold. But anyway, at 7 Pat came and got me and we went to the rugby house to have a "pre party" with Nick, Pete, Davey, and Tex and their girlfriends. We were drinking it up and playing asshole, and everyone was being really funny. Davey made up this totally stupid game where you taped the tv into 4 sections and then wherever this box on the screen landed, the people that called that section had to drink. I'm sure it makes no sense whatsoever to anyone besides the people who were there, but it was a stupid game. We still all played it though. It was Tex's 21st birthday so he got pretty hammered even before the party, and he was being HILARIOUS, I couldn't stop laughing at him. Pat ended up getting really hammered too b/c his friends kept doing the "drink drink drink" chant and of course a guy can't not drink when someone is doing that to him. I was getting annoyed that they were doing that though b/c I knew he was gonna get wasted before the actual formal and not remember any of it.

Well that's what happened, except that he just ended up wanting to leave an hour after we got to the house. It was 10:30 and everyone was just kinda standing around anyway, so it wasn't a big deal, but I knew he was gonna be pissed at himself when he sobered up the next day. We walked back to his house and he was sooooo out of it, so I just kinda made him go upstairs, and he pretty much passed out on the bed. I went to sleep a little after he did, and we both slept for a loooooong time. I think he ended up sleeping for 13 hours or something crazy like that. I forgot to bring extra clothes over there so I had to walk home the next morning with just my little blue dress on. It's a good thing I live about a minute from him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections