So I'm at home and it's taken me 18 hours to actually get to where I am now. If I lose the internet connection or something I'm gonna scream. I hate dial up.....

I went home for break last tuesday. Tuesday night I was excited to see Joe so after dinner he picked me up and we went to Wegmans, Friendly's, and then to see The Ring (AGAIN for me, grrr). I closed my eyes through all the scary parts, I wasn't about to be scared again. When I got home that night I found 5 drunk boys in my house. They swarmed around me and started talking to me. Suddenly my mom came downstairs. I thought she was gonna be really mad but noooo not my mom. She just said "it smells like a bar in here" and started laughing. Then she proceeded to offer my brother and his friends chicken bones to eat. She also told them some joke about a gay guy saying "NO SHIT" but she messed it all up so I have no idea what she was trying to say.

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is the big going out to bars and drinking night apparently. I went out with Joe, Sue, Steph, and Stacey. We kinda were hanging out with Joe's friend Jen too. First we went to Wylie J's as always, then we went to Copperfields. Wylie Js wasn't TOO bad but Copperfields was waaaaaaay too overcrowded. I saw Angelo's friend Rob that also knows Pat and goes to Geneseo, and we chatted for a little bit. But after we were done talking there was absolutely nowhere for either of us to go so we stayed really close to each other but just didn't talk. It was a little awkward. And of course I saw everyone from my high school class. Well all the people that are normally out that is. I'd still love to see Pat Kiley at a bar sometime, but I doubt that would happen. Supposedly my cousin Lauren was at Wylies but I didn't see her at all.

Thanksgiving was okay. Thanksgiving is never one of my favorite holidays anyway, I mean you eat some good food and get to see your family but nothing much else goes on. I hate parades, I find them annoying and stupid, so there goes that festivity. I was happy to see my extended family though, I hadn't talked to Lauren in forever.

Today I went to the mall. I had a loooot of Xmas shopping to do. I got most of it done, so it's an accomplishment. I also got my hair cut too. Of course they didn't understand me when I said "don't give me too many layers" and gave me a shit load more layers than I had. So now I look like a fucked up Jennifer Aniston from 1996 or something. I really need a hair dresser that knows what's going on. And I thought I bought some great stuff for Pat for Xmas....yeah that's a funny story. I went to FYE and saw the movie "My Blue Heaven" there on sale for 5 dollars. We almost kinda were watching that movie one time but never finished and he quotes it all the time and says it's a hilarious movie so I thought I'd buy it. Well.....I got home and he called me. Like the 1st thing he said was "guess what I found for 5 dollars today!!" Yeah it was that movie. I guess I"ll just keep it, I don't really feel like taking it back for 5 dollars, and I'm sure it'll be pretty funny. Good thing I got him other stuff :-)

Tonight I'm going out again to the bars, and tomorrow I'm going to go see Pat in Auburn. I was supposed to go to a gay bar with my friends but they bailed out at the last minute, and I guess we're going over break now. I kinda wanted to go too. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections