I'm sooooo tired right now. I really need a nap and I think I'm gonna take one right after typing this. It doesn't help that Billy Joel's "Lullabye" is playing on my computer right now and effectively putting me to sleep.

Okay anyway this week wasn't too productive, I did a lot of textbook reading for 4 tests, but that's about it. Thursday night Pat came over at 3 am totally wasted. He ended up chasing these random guys and since he was so drunk he just fell and cut himself up. Since he was being kind of a drunken psycho I was kind of treating him like that, and I think he got mad b/c he kinda yelled at me. This got me more annoyed, so I tried to clean him up at least a little bit and then I sent him home.

The next day he had no clue what happened. He came to my dorm and had bought me the 8 Mile soundtrack. I had no idea he was getting that for me, it was awesome. I was just thinking the day before that I really wanted that soundtrack but I was probably just gonna wait til X Mas. So that made me happy. I listened to it 2x yesterday, I really like it. Especially the 8 Mile song by Eminem. Tuesday me and Pat are gonna go see the movie, and I can't wait.

Last night I went up to main street with Pat and we ate at Leon's. Then I persuaded him to watch Life as a House, one of my favorite movies. He didn't think he would like it but he really enjoyed it. I, being the emotional psycho that I am, cried forever after it. Then he put in Braveheart....yeah that would bring about an improvement in my crying situation. So I went home after watching Braveheart for awhile.

When I got home I found Sara and 3 guys in my room playing Euchre. I stayed up with them for awhile, then one left and the rest felt like crashing here so we played musical beds (well not me, I told them the only man in my bed would be Pat) and FINALLY went to sleep at 4:30 after Dan decided to steal my covers 2875 times. It was amusing though, those guys are really funny. Except I think they had some obsession with Pat b/c they mentioned "naked rugby players" at least 20 times. So now I'm exhausted and gonna take a nap right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections