Well last friday I had a test, monday I had a test, and tuesday I had a test. That was fun. All I did last weekend was study (well basically). So today I"m completely tired. Of course I couldn't play piano well again today, but I had great lessons for like the past 2 weeks so it was okay. Plus for like half the lesson me and Dr. Stanley talked about squirrels and psychology and Joe (sorry Joe) so it was fun. I should have lesson time for just conversing, that would be awesome.

Yesterday was so busy. I had 2 classes in a row, then a short lunch, and then I studied for like 45 minutes for the huge test I had at 2. I kinda rushed through the test to make it to a professor's office hours on time at 3:10 and then could only stay there for a few minutes because I had to rush back to my dorm to register. Registration.....yeah that was fun. I am now registered in one psyc class. One. I'm a second semester junior psyc major and I only get into one class? So I was a little pissed. The only good thing that came out of it was that I get to take a modern film history class. This will be my 3rd film class, I should really start a film minor. And the other thing is that I don't have any classes before 1:30 in the afternoon. Jealous?

Last night was mine and Pat's 4 month anniversary. We weren't really celebrating it or anything, but we went to see a movie last night anyway. We were GOING to see 8 Mile, that was the plan. But at the last minute he heard one bad review and didn't want to see the movie. So we went to see The Ring. Okay great movie. It had an awesome plot for a scary movie, and it was very well edited. The only thing was that it SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. Pat said it was the scariest movie he'd ever seen, and I'm tending to agree with him. I want people to see it, but I don't want to see it again myself. It's a damn good thing I didn't sleep alone last night, that's all I have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections