Last night was the first time in a loooong time that I actually dressed up for Halloween. The rugby team was having a Halloween party, but Pat wasn't sure if it was an invite party or not til 2 days before. So I had basically no chance of getting a good costume, but of course my boss had one up her sleeve (she gives me EVERYTHING). Well I wouldn't call it a good costume, I'd probably rather have been something a little sexier, but Raggedy Ann is fine at the last minute. Pat was gonna go as an army general or something, but he got the idea in his head of being the character Mr. Peepers from SNL instead. So we both went to the 2nd chance store (a thrift shop) to look for a good Peepers outfit. Mr. Peepers wears either red overalls or red shorts with suspenders, I couldn't remember, so we tried to look for something similar. We found some (kinda on the small side) red shorts and bought a random red shirt to cut for suspenders. It ended up looking pretty damn good.

So I got ready here and then brought his clothes to him to change into. I curled my hair so it was REALLY curly and then put red beads and a red ribbon in it, along with the clothes that my boss brought me. Pat grabbed some apples from his fridge to complete his act (yeah he had a whole act planned out) and I brought my camera, and we were on our way to the AOP house. Oh yeah and Pat didn't wear a coat so he had to walk there in 30 degree weather with no shirt and shorts on.

When we got there I saw Pat's old suitemates from last year, and they all looked really funny. Pete was a "Delta Iota Kappa" guy from Van Wilder, Davey was "warm-up guy" and he was wearing a jogging suit which he took off to reveal his bright purple spandex wrestling suit. Tim was Pat. Yeah. He had on Pat's hat backwards like Pat always wears it, glasses, was wearing Pat's clothes, and had a sticky note on him that said "I love Pearl Jam and Erotica" (meaning me). Everyone knew who he was too. I was like "Sweet, I have 2 boyfriends." Some of the other rugby guys had really great outfits too. These 2 huge guys on the team were Ace and Gary, the ambiguously gay duo. One guy was the Wall Street Journal recently unwrapped, and this one guy I was like "what the HELL are you?" He had white cotton balls all over his head and a blue outfit on. He took out a spray bottle of water and said "I'm cloudy with a chance of rain" and started squirting me. I also saw Rob, one of Angelo's friends from Geneva that recently transferred here. Pat was hilarious there, he was getting into his Mr. Skeechers role (Mr. Peepers' brother from south africa) and had me throwing him apples (he also got up on the bar and did it). I got a little too drunk for a thursday night, but it doesn't matter b/c it was a great night. And I have pictures!

I'm excited b/c tonight my parents are coming to go to the Kaleidoscope concert. I went last year and it was fun, except I'm pissed b/c this year Dr. Stanley isn't in it. I wanted them to see her, but maybe she'll be in the audience or something. Then I'm going home with them to see Joe and Angie. I miss both of them so I'm really happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections