WIDE AWAKE

I feel like I drank 3 shots of espresso. Actually I don't drink coffee so I don't even know if that's a lot, but the point is, I am fucking WIRED (which I just took 3 times to spell right because I'm typing so fast). Why you ask? I was very tired before work so a concerned Andrew gave me a little magic pill that made me stay up all night (Xenadrine). Why did I take it? Now that is the REAL question. A girl who hasn't gained weight since high school because of her strange metabolism takes a weight loss pill. Good fucking idea. I really really want to have a race with someone right now. Where the hell is Ben when you need him anyway?

At least I have Pat here to keep me from running laps around the lab a million times. He is usually extremely hyper as well though so it's probably not a good combination. But I'm not so bad that I can't still catch over 15 pennies off my elbows! And probably more! My record is 30, 15 on each elbow. (which I'm only mentioning because Pat thought it was extremely cool and that I should do it at parties....yeaaaaaah we can tell who the cool guy is). In case you were wondering what other amazing lab antics go on here late at night, I had a few rousing games of Connect Four with Ben and Pat. Oh yeah be jealous. Tomorrow will be even better!! Muhahaha!

Okay I really don't have much else to say, except I am never taking this shit again unless I'm in danger of becoming narcoleptic. Only 4 more hours til bedtime, we'll see how that works out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections