I really can't get over this ridiculousness

Seriously, I'm not a superstitious person normally, I don't go around believing everything that psychics say, and I didn't really believe in ghosts until a little while ago (even though I haven't heard from my dead cleaning lady friend in awhile).

So lately I've been going to msn.com's horoscope section. I normally dont' pay any attention to the generic horoscope that they put up, but I like the tarot card thing because you can kinda put your energy into the answers and say that it worked because you're actually doing something.

So since last week they've all been really, crazily, right on. Even for work, like tomorrow it says "Long-term projects that you have been working on are apt to kick into forward gear today, Erica." And we're starting this hugely long study tomorrow where I'll pretty much be working straight from friday-monday and that I've been planning for since december.


Okay that's not really a big deal, but the montly one was just eerie:

"The first week of the month, Aries, you may suffer from a lack of confidence and a case of indecisiveness. Your heart will be telling you one thing and your head another. This could make you more reserved than usual but also save you from rushing headlong into a sticky situation. Watch out for wishful thinking when it comes to romantic or financial matters. Step back and carefully consider the options before moving ahead to avoid problems.This is especially true around January 12 when you'll have to fight the urge to be impulsive. By January 13 your confidence will return. Your charm and powers of persuasion will allow you to manipulate things to go your way. There is a caution to consider if this is what you really want, before you get others involved. Don't be selfish this time, and remember to consider the consequences before you act. Around January 14 you will experience some tense moments and may have disagreements with women.

Okay so all of that is super-true. On the 12th I was feeling like shit and really wanted to do something, but I was good. And on the 13th I was feeling much better. On the 14th I didn't have disagreements with women, but I did have a very tense moment with Andrew.

The next part of the month says that I'll act on some feelings around the 23rd, which with my current feelings I really hope I DON'T do.

And that's not even mentioning my tarot readings. (which I read at work and can't reproduce at home but they're even better)

Yeah I'm a little crazy right now. But still, there's something cosmic going on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections