because I feel like it

FIRSTS.

First best friend: Jessica DeBover
First crush: Nick Constable in kindergarten because he pretended to be a wolf-man on the bus
First date: 12
First kiss: First *real* kiss Cody Morrow 7th grade
First screen name: movlover16
First self purchased album: Weezer/Weezer
First funeral: My great aunt Rosie
First pets: Goldie (dog), Shadow (cat), Spooky (cat)
First piercing/tattoo: ears at 9 yrs
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Pointer Sisters

LASTS.

Last cigarette: ummm the last time I went out to the bars
Last car ride: 6:00
Last kiss: Andrew 2 seconds ago
Last good cry: about a month ago
Last movie seen: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: pizza, chips, and a parfait
Last crush: Andrew
Last phone call: Andrew
Last chirp: ---like Angel said: ???what the hell is this???
Last time showered: 7:40 am
Last shoes worn: black boots
Last cd played: Kill Bill soundtrack
Last item bought: toilet plunger :(
Last annoyance: mostly everyone at my work
Last disappointment: not getting the poker set I wanted for my dad
Last time wanting to die: umm not since like 8th grade
Last time scolded: when I tried to wake Andrew up and he got pissy
Last shirt worn: a green sweater Mr. Joe Perry helped me pick out
Last website visited: www.cddb.com
Last word you said: ".com"
Last song you sang: Jingle Bells
What color socks are you wearing? white
What's under your bed? wouldn't you like to know ;-)
What time did you wake up today? 7:30 am
Where do you want to go? everywhere
Where are you going to live? California
How many kids do you want? 2 or 3

Current mood? antsy
Current music: people running upstairs
Current hair: dark brown about to get cut tomorrow !!
Current clothes: gray pants and green sweater
Current annoyance(s): Andrew telling me what to answer for every question
Current book: Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim--David Sedaris
Current color of toenails: red
Current time: 6:33 pm
Current hate: snow and responsibility
Current love: little Joe Perry aka Andrew's Penguin

UNIQUE --

1. Nervous Habits? putting my hair behind my ears
2. Are you double jointed? only my thumbs
3. Can you roll your tongue? yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? I WISH
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? yes
6. Can you cross your eyes? yes
7. Tattoos? kinda want one but no
8. Piercing's and where? 3 in my ears and one defunct one in my navel
9. Do you make your bed daily? nope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections