Oh Noes

Well it looks like in a week or two I'll be movin on up to head tech position. Yay. Have I mentioned I hate being in charge of people? I'm a fucking masochist, I LIKE when people order me around. So now I'm stuck with a bunch of techs listening to whatever I tell them, and I get to schedule them any way I want. BUT I can't pull myself off runs because I'm the most experienced and my boss wants me on them still. So not only have I taken over sleep scoring completely, now I am head tech, scheduler, working on abstracts, AND helping Mike upstairs doing a study with colonoscopy patients (don't ask). Oh as soon as Charcy leaves I am asking for a raise, don't worry. I'm not THAT masochistic.

I'm also PMSing (with high anger symptoms this month, oddly) and stressed because of all of what I just mentioned and the looming giant test I'm taking this coming saturday in Syracuse. From studying for that, I've realized I could never be a mechanical engineer. I have to know all about AC/DC currents, grounds, voltages, blah blah and it's just NOT sticking in my head. I asked Andrew but he's pretty clueless as well, I guess he can't be a software engineer AND a regular engineer *shrug* Most of the other stuff on the test will be okay I suppose, I still don't understand CPAP completely but hopefully I will soon.

One good thing...I have my new computer as many of you know and I'm in love with it. Dell 9300, look it up, it's a media extravaganza. Andrew fixed it up all pretty with random programs he pulled out of his ass which I'm very appreciative of. I'm also starting to use gestures on Firefox which is tre fun. Best of all, I'm in contact with all my friends again :)

Okay gotta go, some crazy lady WANTS to wake up at 5 am so I should get ready for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections