And I shall name him.... Mr. Nuts

Odd title, odd mood. Deal with it. It's really been a very fun day though, I will admit. All the techs were in today and they were being super funny. Ben and I were in very weird moods, we had a contest in Portabella's to see who could pull their seat out the furthest without looking conspicuous or in the way, we said we were gonna make each other pen tattoos of arms on our arms and then body-build, and on the way to the parking lot we were trying to walk all jiggly with our bodies but I couldn't do it so I just walked with my feet turned completely inward which, I think, just scared him. This was all because of too many carbs, which always puts my manic side over the edge. And my boss suggested giving me meth to stay awake.....pfffft.

Okay well enough with the explanation of the title, jeesh. First of all, my love karma sucks. Now Andrew, before you have a heart attack, I love you to death so don't take any of this personally. I'm just saying that I *suppose* just because I used to stomp on guys' hearts and haven't ever been dumped I should get whatever's coming to me. But wtf come on. Two guys that I (REALLY) liked from afar in college, never told them at the time, and now I talk to them both regularly, they're both into me (well one can never tell with Tim but I think all the naked pics he sends me and invitations to his house at night give it away). And with both of them, if I told them anything back then I know it would have amounted to nothing. (Or as Tim says he would have cheated on his gf but I doubt I would have helped him do that) Anyway I love Andrew very much but I really think that someone up there is laughing at me.

EDIT: I just read Tim's blog and he said he didn't want to talk to me anymore b/c I was boring and didn't give him good advice. Sorry buddy but that just made me laugh. I really have nothing to talk to you about anyway so whatever.

So I had a peeping tom at my window as I was changing this morning. No, it wasn't Ron, the scary stalker that lives next door. I have named my peeping tom though, his name is Mr. Nuts. I have also taken a picture of Mr. Nuts in case he ever tries to get fresh with me. Tee Hee.


And last but not least, I am very proud of my computer so I took a picture of that too. I guess I've just been in a picture taking mood lately, whatever. The pic doesn't really even do it justice, and there is a tv in the background with a Woody Allen movie on, in case anyone cares.


Comments

Joseph said…
stop reminding everyone of how egotistical you are!
Erica said…
Stop reminding everyone of how angry you are! I'm not egotistical, I have high self-esteem....sometimes. Mostly I just pretend. :( There, ya happy? Anyway I can't help it if I speak the truth.
Joseph said…
....how do you know that you've "stomped" on a guy's heart? has anyone ever said, "oww, you've stomped my heart, erica and it hurts so bad."? which guys' hearts have you "stomped"? i want names so I can ask them whether or not this is correct information...
Erica said…
Chris C, Nate, I could ask Pat about it but that'd be awkward, and dont' even tell me that it's not true about those first two.
Joseph said…
so you claim that, if i ask these three boys whether or not you stomped their hearts, they will concur?

to quote the sadly missed WB-manufactured all girl group popstar's "eden's crush": get over yourself, goodbye.

ps. why would you even ask someone if you broke their heart or not? what kind of maniacal egotist are you??
Susan Osborne said…
ok, I'm not trying to get involved, but you are both right in a way.

Erica has hurt a few of the guys she dated, she dumped them and left them to decay. She's a horrible person, lol.

Joe is also right in the fact that most people don't "gloat" about doing that to someone... then go on to argue that if you asked them, they would agree, lol. So that maybe a little egotistical and insensitive to claim...

... but it does not mean it wasn't true...
Erica said…
I only mentioned that to relay the karma part of the whole thing. My ass-iness to guys in the past has caused my bad timing in the present...that's ALL I was saying.

But I suppose I was being a little insensitive/conceded :(

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections