Independence Days

I think I celebrated July 4th on 3 different days this year, which is cool because the more partying the better. Let's go into them all in detail, shall we?

July 2nd was the first celebration, which wasn't really so much of an Independence Day party as just a party party. Angela and I went to dinner with Ben and his friend Dave at this really good place that serves 50 different hamburgers. After that we hung out at Ben's house for a little while, playing darts and let's make fun of Erica for doing stupid shit. (I deserved it) Then we went to some guy's house for a party. I think his name was Brian, but I could be wrong.

So there's some beer pong playing, some funny antics on the part of Dave (he called everyone "shape" all night which Angela and I promptly picked up for our own language usage) and some other people. Angela played beer pong, but I didn't. Beer pong is take it or leave it with me, I like Asshole much better. We actually played Asshole and Kings later on. The best part was the viking rule in Kings, which I had not known about at all. I can't really explain it on here but it's hilarious.

So after those games Angela was about to pass out and I was tired earlier but was suddenly not at all at that time, but I went down to the basement to sit down with Angela anyway. Ben and Dave and Adam came down there too and we were all talking. At one point Ben and I decided that we were going to be engaged and we exchanged some random bracelets that we found. So for the next like 10 minutes we were sitting on a couch talking about our lives together after we get married, it was like a MASH game. I'm sure people were staring at us like "what the fuck are they talking about?" I thought it was a lot of fun though.

So we left shortly after that, with me falling asleep in Adam's car on the way home, I was so tired. The next day I woke up and went back to Geneva because Geneva is weird and celebrates every holiday the day before it actually occurs. So that night I walked with my mom down to my cousin's cottage, which is very close to my house. They were having a little party and it was fun. Well....for the most part. I swear, my parents and their friends, they never grow up. I was sitting around with my mom, my cousin, and their friends, who are all over 50, and they started talking about blowjobs and having sex with their husbands. I'm SO glad my mom didn't pipe up about it, and she was visably embarrassed. I was just sitting there like "ohhh god this isn't good" especially when someone's husband came up to me and started talking about his penis size. Really you would think by mid-life these people would be a little less focused on sex and drugs all the time.

So after the embarrassment, I learned that my cousin's husband hates snakes. Well hating snakes could be an understatement since he found one in the lake and decided to chop its head off with an axe, then keep it in a white bucket for everyone to see. Yeah. I was supposed to hang out with Joe later, and I really didn't feel like climbing all those hills to get to my house again, so my cousin Dave's friend Chris said he would give me a ride home. He was being nice and talking to me like the whole time there. I don't know if it was because I was the only girl there or what, but hey, it got me a ride home. And he has amazing eyes.

So I went to meet Joe and we played around with his digital camera FOREVER (you better have some good shots on that thing, you took about 30 pictures) and I showed him the Teen Girl Squad skits on Homestarrunner.com. He found them hilarious like I knew he would. Then we went to the bars. There was basically nobody out. I didn't really want to see Bill but if I did I guess it would have been no big deal, and we had to go to Parkers for Joe anyway so I just figured I'd say a quick hello if I saw him. He wasn't around though. We did see some people from our high school class outside of Gallaghers though. I got along pretty well with everyone in the class, but Joe gets uncomfortable around a lot of them, so I talked to my waaay drunken classmates (they went to a wedding) while Joe just kinda stood back and watched. It was kinda funny though because the first person I saw was the guy I was rambling about in another entry that I dream about all the time randomly. I didn't have any dreams after I saw him though luckily.

The next day I was gonna go back to Rochester to hang out with Angela, but my brother was like "why don't you stay down here, I'm having a party." So Angela decided to come down and we attended my brother's party. Let me tell you, by the end of this party I was soooooo drunk, more than usual. And I was at my house with my family, how bad is that. My dad was actually playing beer pong with us (we played about 6 games) and my brother was hilariously wearing a cowboy hat and riding our lawnmower drunk. Angela and I ended up spilling beer on one of his friends, but he's an ass so I don't really care. Then we all went down to the trampoline to get our asses kicked. It was like old times with the Cemoni's, it really brought me back. That night I also found a firefly and made him my pet, until my dad started rambling incoherently to me about how my pet is trying to get mates or die in 9 days or something like that, then I let him go. I called Ben drunkenly, but only because he told me to, and I was proud of myself that I didn't make any other annoying drunken phone calls.

So that is the end of my July celebration days, I did have a good time last night (well monday night but it's still last night to the people staying up til 9 in the morning) but that good time didn't involve drinking. I'm not gonna go into it but I will say that I am reaaally gonna have to be careful now.

Oh shit I was gonna post a list of movies I really want to see and never have, but I think I need a walk around the hospital or something, I'm gettin sleepy. Oh I'm at work by the by, I'm not a mental patient or anything. Anyway I'll post that tomorrow or something.

Only 3 more days til I go to the island!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections