Some musings

Forget the guys/girls whatever thing I was talking about the other night, I don't feel like talking about that.  Maybe later.  For now I want to say 2 things that seem important at the moment:

1)  It kinda sucks that when someone is about to leave to be seen rarely again, you want to hang out with that person more than normal.  It should be like that from the beginning of when you get to know them but that's never the case.  I think right now I'm feeling bad because Doug asked me to hang out with him like 3865 times when I first met him and I hardly ever did, mostly because I didn't feel like driving from Geneseo.  Now I'm regretting it :(

2)  Totally unrelatedly.....why did I have to meet two guys that are exactly alike within 2 years?  I could barely handle the first one and now there's a clone that's even harder to handle.  Damn you people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections