My life is insane

Okay I left off at like last wednesday I think.....

Thursday I was supposed to work (and last night AND tonight) but all my hours got cancelled because something happened with a study we are running and we can't run it right now.  So thursday I went swimming in Webster with Angela then we decided we wanted to go to Prep's because we'd never been there and we didn't need to take a cab to get there.  So we went there, drank a beer, then got bored and walked around.  In the mean time Adam and Ben had been trying to get ahold of us and we made plans to meet up at our house then go play pool.  We went to some random dead bar on Monroe Ave, but it was cool because we were the only ones at the pool table.  Adam and Ben won, even though it was because Angela accidentally hit the 8 ball in.  Apparently pool is Ben's game, according to him.  I want to know what's NOT his game, since he wins everything.

So after that we went back to our house and drank some beer.  Everyone but me shotgunned some more beer and because I can't do that, they made me do a shot of vodka.  Apparently those things put me and Ben both over the edge because we both ended up throwing up outside.  After our throw up party and subsequent teeth brushing party, we played some strip poker.  Not a good idea when you have one person that is lucky as hell at everything and another that has 35 layers of clothing on (I'll leave you to guess who they were).  Needless to say.....Adam and I were lacking some major clothing by the end of the game. 

It was really late by this time and we all just crashed at our apt, then went swimming in the morning.  Most of us were either hungover or just really tired from not sleeping much so we only did like half the normal amount of laps.  Later in the day, after a long nap, Angela and I headed to Geneva.  We went to dinner with Joe, then went back to his house and drank and hung out.  Then we went to "crusin night" downtown aka everyone in Geneva get really drunk in the streets night.

I knew I'd see a lot of people, and I did.  I saw people my age, a ton of my parents friends (I was so pissed because my mom was supposed to go out and she didn't "it was too crowded!") and of course....dum dum dum....Bill.  Haven't seen him since June.  I'd forgotten how incredibly attractive I find him.  I went up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.  He turned around and smiled with a surprised look on his face, then hugged me.  It was nice.  I told him about my new obsession with the tv show he introduced me to, then I told him about the massive party at our apt on Aug 7th.  As I was talking about it he got this disappointed look on his face and was like "dammit I really wanted to go up and hang out" so I made fun of him for having other plans which couldn't possibly be as important as my party.  Turns out his sister is getting married that day....I guess it's more important.  I'm not sure if I should invite him up another time or what, I wish he was easier to read.  I talked to him sporadically throughout the night, HE ended up being the one with the video camera instead of me and he was taping me.  Now I know how it feels.  I'm pretty sure one of his friends kinda pushed him in my direction when I was talking to someone else, but I wasn't sure because after he came flying at me, he turned and walked some other way.  I didn't say goodbye at all because I couldn't find him in the crowd after that, but I called and left a message saying bye.

Other than that incident and the fact that Joe left way early because he saw an ex, it was just a really relaxed awesome night.  I got to talk to Andy, Art, Matt Tandle, Nick Cemoni, and Nick DiCampli who I don't get to talk to often, and Anthony Vassello who I haven't had a real life conversation with since about 5 years ago.  It was weird but cool because he's basically the same person.  I saw a ton more people (Wylie...mmmm.....) and I loooove seeing people I don't see often, so I had a great time.  I hope Angela had fun because she didn't really know anyone in the first place. 

Yesterday (saturday) we lounged around at my cousin's cottage right down the road from me, got to talk to Abby Michaels sober, which is a first for me (he also tricked me into pouring Corona on my arm...I'm retarded) and told my mom about playing strip poker...I found that it's okay to talk about weird things with her when Stephanie (her cousin) is around because she's 10 times worse. 

Then later I went with my mom to a mass dedicated to my grandfather.  I guess he has like 16 masses dedicated to him or something.  I know he was a very popular guy, but I really don't want to have to come home for 13 more masses.  I also found out that a Japanese prisoner of war used a photograph of him and drew a likeness of it with pencils.  This was in like 1942 or something and his brother, my great uncle, just gave it to my mom. She showed it to me and it's pretty cool.  I'm so proud of him it's insane....wish he was still around.

Last night Lauren (my cousin) and her friend Sara came up to my apt and along with Angela, we all got dressed up and went out to the bars.  I knew we would get attention, only because Lauren ALWAYS gets attention.  And we did.  I was hit on by quite a few guys, I only danced with a couple though.  One asked me to dance and I said no and he said "well can I have your number then?"  Yeah that's logical...I also danced with a guy that was having his bachelor party that night.  He is getting married in a month apparently.  His friend came up and grabbed him, saying they had to go, and before he left he kissed me on the lips.  Kind of odd... 

After the bars closed we were outside (really drunk except Angela) and waiting for a cab.  We started talking to these 2 guys, and one was rediculously good looking.  He was talking to Lauren, of course, and his friend offhandedly remarked that he was a doctor.  I asked how old he was and he said 25.  A 25 year old doctor (pediatrician!) who is soooooo hot....obviously he'd be off the market.  Yeah, he was married.  Too bad for Lauren, who immediately fell in love with him.  He wasn't lying either, he showed me his U of R/Strong Hospital card which is basically the same as mine except he has an MD after his name.  Doctor Joe, we won't forget you.

After Doctor Joe and his friend hailed a cab for us, we got in to find a guy already in there.  He called his friend in and we all squished in the cab.  The first stop was our place, where the other random guys decided to get out with us and hang out.  Baaaad idea.  They called another friend to come over, and Angela went to bed, so there were 3 girls and 3 guys that we really didn't know.  Lauren and Sara were wasted, I was very slowly sobering up, and Adam wasn't home yet from wherever he was.  I figured out that their names were Ryan, Matt, and Jay from Irondequoit, and they were 24. 

Ryan decided that he liked me, and at first we were just talking about random stuff, how he works at Kodak doing really high tech stuff and whatnot, then he started looking at me all funny, and I was just like....yeahhh okay.  So most of the rest of the night consisted of him trying to kiss me and me bein like "ehhh okay" and kissing him like once then stopping because I wasn't really into it.  He kept saying "oooh you must've gotten burned by someone bad huh" but that's not it, I just didn't really want to be with him.  He was not bad looking, with amazing blue eyes, but still I wasn't into it.  Plus he had an anger problem, he kept trying to fight Adam when he came home and that is NOT cool because Adam is like my little brother now.  So he realized I wasn't giving in, and went after Lauren, who has a boyfriend but flirts endlessly with other people (must be a genetic thing).  They started talking and the guy, Matt, who was talking to Lauren, got mad at that and started talking to ME.  He was hotter than Ryan and really funny but by this time it was about 5 in the morning and I was just really tired. So I was in my bed trying to sleep, Matt hopped in, Ryan and Lauren hopped in, and things were just NOT working.  Lauren left to crash in Adam's room, (making Adam fall for her in the process, damn that vixen) and I just fell asleep with Ryan on one side of me and Matt on the other.  I woke up 4 hours later with both of their arms across my stomach and was like okay fuck this.  Sara and her guy, Jay, were awake and trying to get us up, and I wanted them to leave so badly I didn't care about only sleeping 4 hours, so I got up and made them leave.  Us girls then cleaned up and went to breakfast, then I drove them back home.  The house was a mess, especially since when Adam was drunk he had gotten it into his head that everyone that was sleeping should be eating strawberries and placed plates of strawberries on top of us, then they fell and stained things.  This was besides the popcorn fight from earlier in the night.  So after I brought the girls back I was exhausted and took a nap in Geneva, then drove back and took another nap here.  They both didn't help much and right now I'm about to die of tiredness. 

I'm gonna wrap this up but I want to make some comments about the way girls and guys think, because it's crazy how differently it is.  I won't be as articulate as I want to be now because I'm crazy tired so I'll do it tomorrow but I want to say it's sooo goddamn hard to be on the same wavelength with anyone, I should be so lucky I had what I did with Pat.  Okay goodnight.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections