Part II of the movie blogging extravaganza

This is the list of films that I very much want to see but haven't yet. I've heard that they're all good ones. If someone has seen one and doesn't think it's any good and I should skip it, or if one is totally amazing, feel free to leave a comment!

2001: A Space Odyssey
Alien
Apocalpse Now
Blade Runner
Donnie Darko
Ed Wood
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Leaving Las Vegas
Love Story
Magnolia
Midnight Cowboy
Natural Born Killers
North By Northwest
O Brother Where Art Thou
Oklahoma
Requiem for a Dream
Roman Holiday
Salem's Lot
Scarface
Sling Blade
Spartacus
Strangers on a Train
Taxi Driver
Thelma and Louise
The Big Chill
The Blues Brothers
The Green Mile
The Postman Always Rings Twice
The Sting
This is Spinal Tap
To Kill a Mockingbird
Trainspotting

and they're even in alphabetical order...wow I'm bored

Comments

rlum said…
I am missing 6 on your list. You got some catching up to do.
Joseph said…
Donnie Darko, Magnolia, and Requiem for a Dream = must see. ESPECIALLY MAGNOLIA.

Trainspotting wasn't as good as I thought it would've been.
Erica said…
1: Thanks random person...I'll try to catch up

2: Well thanks for not waiting and watching them WITHOUT me, best friend...and Ben wasn't too excited about Trainspotting either, but everyone else I've talked to likes it
Joseph said…
HEY LADY. Shut it. Who wanted to go see "Cold Mountain" with his friend? But then this "friend" went to see it with other people and told him that it sucked ass.

Well guess what? IT WAS GOOD. Hmmph!
Erica said…
Oh no....I will NEVER say that Cold Mountain is a good movie, no matter how many Oscar nominations it has received. And I only went because I knew it would be bad, plus some "friend" of mine is psychotic and won't see a movie with me after I've already seen it, otherwise I would have gone again!
Joseph said…
Why would you go see a movie again if you hated it so much? And how did you know it would be bad, miss movie expert?

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections