So I'm home....

Last friday was my last night at school. I was also all done with exams so I was ready to get pretty drunk. We were celebrating Angela's birthday so we went out to eat at Don Pablo's in Henrietta. I had some really good steak and cheese quesadillas and a Pacifico beer. Then we bought an 18 pack of beer and the other girls bought whatever liquor they were drinking, and we went back to the suite and partied. I think I partied a little toooo much b/c I was really drunk and ended up humping EVERYTHING in the room, including a door frame, a window, a doorKNOb, and Angela Silco. (hey, it was her birthday, she needed a little action) Then luckily Pat called to rescue me at about 12:30 before I really went nuts in the suite. I had already started IMing random people and saying stupid drunken things. (Some of which Angie and Joe decided to save for later viewing)

Saturday I grudgingly left Pat's house and finished my packing and cleaning. Then my dad and brother came about 2 hours later then they were supposed to, and we packed up and shipped out. I'm definitely gonna miss the suite, we had some fun times. I'm gonna miss living really close to Pat too, next year it's a hell of a walk, so it's a damn good thing I'm buying a car. I haven't seen him yet, and I won't til friday. He's going with me to my old best friend's wedding on saturday so hopefully it'll be a good time.

So just to talk about monday night briefly...this was the last night Sue could party in Geneva til October, so I had to go out even though I had to work tuesday morning from 8-5. We went to dinner at Ciccino's, Sue's favorite place to eat, then me and Joe came back to my house for a little more video taping (we were doing that on sunday which is how I saw his penis....) and then went out to Sue's again. We made some MORE video's, and then went to the bars. It was actually pretty fun even though I wasn't drinking. I talked to this Adam kid for about a half hour and I didn't even know he knew who I was any more. (I barely recognized him) Then we went to Castaway's, this new bar, or actually an old bar under new ownership. About 3 different guys hit on me, and made me dance with them even though I really wasn't in the mood for it. One said something about doing coke and having a bloody nose, it was a little scary. One guy was like "you can't be from Geneva, you're too good looking." I thought the other one was only talking to me b/c he's friends with my cousin, but then he was like "I'm gonna tell your cousin that you're really cute". I had NO idea what to say to that so I just kinda smiled and ran with Joe to the bathroom. (which is where coke boy accosted me) We walked back to Sue's and then I drove her to Cody Morrow's house to pick up John Millis so they could chat before she goes to Martha's Vineyard.

Tuesday was when she actually left, so we all (Steph Stacey, me, and Joe) went back to her house to say goodbye for the last time. It's gonna be sad not having her here all summer, and a lot more boring. This week I started work, and that's where I am now actually. I'm waiting for Fred (my boss) to get here so we can go plant some cabbage...woohoo. I think it'll be more fun than last year though because he actually hired another girl to work with me so that me and him don't just have to stare at each other all the time. It'll still be stupid work though, I spent all of monday afternoon gluing styrofoam cups so that moths can stick to them. I felt like spiderman after I was done, that glue was some strong shit. I had glue all over everything in the room by the time I was finished.

Oh one more story before I leave: yesterday I went to Joe's for lunch....and he was telling me this whole big story about catching a mouse in his house and throwing it outside. Well when I went over there for lunch the mouse was BACK. (or it was a brother or sister) We had a fun time trying to catch it again and finally it ran out the door and scampered across the lawn by itself. But it's funny that Joe was like screaming and running around while I had the gloves on trying to actually catch the damn thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections