So I go through periods at school where I have soooo much more work then other times, and it lasts for maybe 2 weeks straight. So I don't go online at all, b/c I would just feel guilty with all the work I have to do. Plus Sara goes to bed by 12 every night, and that's probably the time when I could most likely talk. ANYWAY, my friends don't like to remember the times I DO get online and talk, and they think I'm just spending time with Pat when I'm not online. So every so often they yell at me for never talking to them anymore, but if they called me they would know that I'm always here doing work, I just dont' talk online. It doesn't mean I love anyone any less, it just means I have work to do!

Joe and I are also in a little "tiff" or whatever, and this happens quite frequently as well. I think if neither one of us had a love life or any inclination for one for the rest of our lives, we would never get in fights. But life isn't like that, and I think we're so close to each other that it's scary when someone else nudges their way in. This is besides the fact that he knows nothing about my situation and I can't understand his point of view, so I'm just hoping it will work itself out without any screaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections