Well my first week of work went very well. It also went by fast which I very much appreciate when I'm there 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. I got a tan and a burn which slowly turned into a tan so I'm happy about that too.

Patrick came this weekend to stay with me which I was happy about also. Saturday was my old best friend's wedding thing, and he was a very good date there. Well actually he arrived friday and we went to see Bruce Almighty which was pretty funny but not hilarious. It was also filmed somewhat in nearby places (like Buffalo) so that was interesting. I saw my cousins from Buffalo the day after I saw the movie and they said they were at the Sabres game when the crew was filming a game for the movie. So we watched that and just came back here and hung out. Before the movie my mom had a "cookout" which consisted of hotdogs and hamburgers that we ate indoors, and Pat finally got to meet my other set of grandparents. (I'm telling all of these things out of order but I'm tired so I'm not changing it)

Yesterday was the wedding, at 11 in the morning. Who gets married that early in the day, really? It was a little wedding but cute, and everyone looked great. Jessica (the bride) and Adrian (the groom) both couldn't stop crying and it almost made me cry a few times. I held myself together though. Pat had a good time even though there was no alcohol at the reception, so all in all it was a good day. We stopped at my grandparents to see my cousins Cory and Ricky and their new girlfriends after the wedding but me and Pat were both almost falling asleep so we just picked up Secretary from Joe's house and went back to my house.

Mmmm Secretary...a very very good movie for people who like strange unconventional stuff. It's about a masochistic girl who gets into an S&M relationship with her boss. It's not that sexual though and is actually a really cute love story. I give it 2 thumbs up. James Spader is AWESOME as well in it.

So after the movie we ate dinner and then waited around (played a few games in which Pat kicked my ass so I do not wish to discuss them) then went to Joe's at about 10:45. We drank a little and then went out to the bars, which not many people were at. Joe and Pat got along beautifully the whole night, so I was really happy about that. I got a little drunk and kept crying b/c Pat was staying at my house but I couldn't sleep in the same bed as him.

This morning we woke up and played a little chess (Pat's new favorite game) and then ate breakfast. He left after that. I miss him already....I'm not used to not seeing him all the time yet. Next weekend I'll be seeing a lot of him when I go to Mass with him for his cousin's bar mitzvah so that's cool.

Tonight I went to see Chicago with my mom and then forced her to watch Signs which she actually liked. I'm sooo tired right now and it's only 11:30, so I feel like a dork. But I think I am gonna go b/c I can barely keep my eyes open. Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections