Okay now I'm waaaaay behind. Should I write at length about everything that happened since May 1st? Naw.....I'll just highlight for all of you who read this and go "oh shit she wrote a lot, let's just skim"

Since for some reason I blogged on May 1st but didn't wish my best friend a happy 21st birthday, I'll say it now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!! I went to Naz friday to see Angie, and we spent all night at the library. It was fun actually, I had a really great time. The next day we got up and watched Two Weeks Notice after many troubles with the vcr. It's a good thing the vcr started working when it did, I almost threw it out the window.

We waited for Sue to come to naz, then we all went to Geneva to spend saturday night with everyone and to celebrate Angie's birthday in Geneva. We went out that night with (me, Angie, Sue) Joe, Steph, and Stacey. (Our usual group) I bought a 22 oz thing of beer at Wegmans and drank that before we even went out, so I was already buzzing. Angie really wanted us to do some shots so I broke down and did a Buttery Nipple and a Dirty Girlscout (haha). So by the end of the night when we randomly were hanging out with Jeff Hanson and John Millis, I was preeeetty drunk. I kept telling Jeff that he used to ride my bus when I was little, and I said something about when I used to like Cody Morrow. The night went really well overall though, there was no drama FOR ONCE and that was awesome.

We went back to Naz the next day, then Sue took me back to school. It was really sad actually, b/c they both will be gone for the whole summer. Angie has a great internship in D.C. with a senator. Sue got a job in Martha's Vineyard at an awesome looking hotel. So that was basically the last time in a long time that we all could hang out like that. "Give me the beat boys to free my soul/I wanna get lost in your rock and roll/and drift away" :-)

Monday night I spent 2 hours having a very interesting online conversation with someone. This person had just told me something really important and cool, so I really wanted to talk about it. And yes....that was really vague, but I can't get into it. We'll just say that it was extremely interesting to me.

Last night I had my last art class. Talk about an easy class...for our final grade he handed out papers and had us just grade ourselves. He said he wouldn't lower any grades, he would just raise them if he thought it was appropriate. He also brought in all this food and drinks for us. I'm not gonna miss drawing horrible drawings, but I am gonna miss my professor, he was a riot.

After class I watched X-Men 2 with my suitemates. Of course, it was AWESOME. Mmmmmm Wolverine......anyway, yeah so of course I knew I would love the movie, but I'm soooo glad I got to see it. Otherwise I would have gone crazy, especially with Pat telling me little plot points every time I see him. I also started talking about it in spanish today, and my whole side of the room got in on it. I bad though b/c people were ruining plot points for others that wanted to see it. That's another reason why I'm glad I went last night.

Tonight I'm going to The Big Tree for dinner with Pat. I'm really excited b/c both of us have been poor for a long time and couldn't go out to a nice dinner. Well we're still poor so I'm paying for this with my meal plan money, but it's still a nice dinner! Then I'm gonna re-watch the Alias season finale with him b/c he missed it. Hopefully I don't get up and start trying to fight people, b/c I almost did that the 1st time I watched it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections