And again, I'm waaaay behind. I blame it all on finals week. I'm studying my ass off, people!

Hmmmmm well last wednesday at The Big Tree (continuing from my last entry b/c I have no idea where to begin) I ate Fillet Mignon which was mmmmmmgood. It was also 20 dollars and the size of my fist, but that is besides the point since I payed for it all with meal plan money. Pat got some pork tenderloin dish that was really odd looking and he didn't really like it anyway, but again, it was free. I also got creme brule for dessert, which always reminds me of Dennis Aloia (lol Ang). It was a great meal, at least for me. We rented Rules of Attraction after the movie and went back to my room to watch it, since none of the 7 guys in Pat's house seem to know how to set up their vcr. I love that movie (obviously me and sexual movie = loving it) so I wanted Pat to watch it, but he didn't like it as much as I did. Pete also came over wasted and watched part of it with us.

Thursday I was inducted into the Psi Chi honor society. My parents came up, which I didnt' really care if they did or not but they wanted to. All these professors I had came up to me and were like "oh these are your parents?" and I didn't even think they cared about me or really even knew me at all. So that was awesome, b/c my parents got to talk to some of my favorite professors. Of course I ended up getting a job offer out of it, Dr. Matlin asked me to be her personal assistant at her house next semester one day a week. Well the day was saturday mornings, and she wanted me to help write her new textbook (she's written about 38785) do "clerical things" which I have no idea what that means, and help garden and do dishes. When I saw the last part I pictured her ordering me to like....make her lunch and clean her dog and stuff so I turned the job down. Plus my internship will take up a lot of my free time, so I'm gonna need my saturday mornings.

Thursday night I went to Leon's to eat with my parents and oh SURPRISE I see Anthony Spaziani there....the Italian guy from my spanish class that I ended up seeing EVERYWHERE that night. It was really embarrassing b/c for one thing, he thinks I like him b/c of some weird class stuff that happened, and for another thing b/c my parents were talking about their normal conversation, my dad pinching women's breasts and breaking water pipes (purposely) in dorms...you know regular 53 year old people talk. I went to the bar later, and of course the first person I saw was Anthony. He was like "yeah I heard your parents' conversation....they seem really cool I wish my parents were like that." I was like "umm no."

Well friday was an interesting night in many different (not all good but mostly) ways. I had been talking to Sjene a lot lately (after barely talking to her) and she decided to come visit. We were gonna go back to Rochester and hang out with her friends, but they decided not to go out so we just hung out in Geneseo. So we went to see Pat and his friends for a little while (and got free pizza) then we went to see her old roommate for a little while, then went to see this guy she knows for a little while (basically making the social rounds). Then we were still hungry to we went to Mamma Mia's for pizza and then to The Vital to have a drink. We ended up going to The Idle for a few more drinks, and played some games there.

We got roped into a game of darts somehow, and I was like "noooo" b/c I suck at darts. Well I NORMALLY suck at darts.....apparently when I'm trashed I do awesomely. We ended up beating the first people we played, then were challenged by a huge black guy and a little ghetto guy. I was like "oh great we're gonna lose now." Well somehow I hit all the numbers I was supposed to, and Sjene is just good anyway. Then she went to get a drink and I hit 2 double bullseyes in a row. The guys were like "GIRL what you saying you don't aim, shiiiiit you lyin to us huh?" I was like "no really I never play!" So we kicked their asses and left to play some pool. We didn't do as well at that but it was still fun.

So meanwhile Pat was having a party at his house. I thought I should spend time with Sjene since I never see her and I didn't think she'd like that environment anyway so I didn't go. He didn't care about that, but he got PISSED that I didn't call him and say I wasn't goin to Rochester. Well I hadn't even thought about it. He was like "I could have gone out and met you at the Idle" but I was just like "whoops..." So we ended up getting into a big emotional arguement and it wasn't fun at all. Sjene slept on the couch which I thought was gonna be horrible for her but she said it was comfortable, so I stopped fighting her about it. Then the next day she had to go pretty early so we ate at the dining hall then she just left.

Saturday Pat had another party so I went to his house for that. Tex ended up getting REALLY drunk and dancing with most of his clothes off and making fun of girls. "Hey you, why are you wearing wallpaper?" He's basically a total asshole when he's drunk so I tried to stay away from him, but he wasn't mean to me at all. I wasn't drinking b/c I had the past 2 nights, so I thought it wasn't gonna be fun, but it actually was. When the rugby guys have parties with sorority girls, it's so fun to be on their side of things. I dont' know most of the girls so I just talk to the guys b/c I know a lot of them. Then I end up hearing all the stuff they say about the girls but I'm not part of it so it's just cool. I don't know if that makes sense but it should to Angie.

This whole week I've just pretty much been studying and working. I had a paper due yesterday which I wrote on superheroes, hopefully it's okay. I JUST 30 minutes ago got done with a final and I"m so happy it's over. I have 2 tomorrow, then I'm all the way done with everything. I'm going home saturday so I can have a day of rest before delving into cabbage and diamondback moths again (yeaaaaaaaah fun). So I really should go now and pack some stuff. This year at school was the most fun year of my college career (and maybe of my life) and I'm gonna be sad that it's over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections