I am currently at work right now, on my lunch hour. My boss is in here skipping his lunch hour to put corn borer larvae into little cups. I was doing that before lunch, and corn borers are little fuckers that like to fall down on a string. So.....I had to hold this paper full of them up while I scooped them into cups as they were hanging down from the paper. As I was doing this, the insects felt like they had to drop from their strings and crawl all over my hands, watch, the counter, etc and be really annoying. So I'm glad that I get to sit here at this computer and just watch my boss deal with it instead.

In other news, I only worked 3 days this week. Monday was Memorial Day, and tomorrow I could work a half day but I am choosing not to, especially since Fred has nothing for me to do anyway. At 3 I am getting a ride to Pat's house and then we're heading off to the great land of Massachusetts. I'm excited/scared but I'm always up for a new experience and I think it will be fun. It's interesting that I went out with a Jewish person for like 7 months (well the total of 2x going out) and now that I'm with a non-Jewish person I'm going to my first bar mitzvah. Speaking of Nathan....I had a dream last night that we were being civil to each other...ha.

I also watched Zoolander with Joe last night. I had started watching it with Pat, but hadn't gotten too far into it. I thought it was hilarious though, and me and Joe couldn't stop laughing at some parts. My favorite is the "Eugoogly" line. I think we're watching Best in Show tonight, which I have wanted to watch for the longest time. Travis had me watch the beginning awhile ago, and I watched the ending at Pat's house once, but that's like 20 minutes total of the movie.

Uggghh it's almost time to get back to work. I really don't want to, b/c I know I'll be planting cabbage by hand all day and I did that yesterday too. My upper thighs are KILLING me but it's only 4 more hours til I get a 3 day weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections