Sunday night there was a gathering at my grandparent's house. My grandparents have dinner for all holidays and the birthdays of everyone in the family (about 11 people). So we end up going there like once a month. I love going there, it reminds me of when I was little. Now Pat comes to the dinners too and it's awesome that he actually likes being there, because the dinners mean so much to me. The one this past sunday was for my aunt's birthday, and I had fun talking to Lauren and everyone else again. My grandpa told some strange scary story about an airplane crashing in Austria during WWII and having to shovel the dead bodies of 25 people into the back of a truck. He was like "eh, it didn't bother me, I'm used to that stuff." Ooooookay grandpa.

We've also decided to put together another broomball team. I had suuuuch a good time when I played last year that I definitely wanted to play again, plus Emily is really into it. She made herself captain and is saying weird stuff about keeping stats and making us practice. Last year I played with the guys that lived next door (aka Pat) and I had a lot of fun, but that was in my "oooh I like Pat but he doesn't know it" stage. I think it'll be even more fun this year though b/c I actually know him and my other teammates a lot better. (it's me, Emily, Angela, Becky, Pat, Tim, Pete, Davey, and Nick) I'm gonna need to work out before the games start though, b/c I was soooo sore last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections