Oh yeah I forgot this....like tuesday I think it was I went into work like normal. When I got there, sitting in the office were two older people, probably in their 50s. They were just sitting and listening to this extremely annoying guy talk to them (he will talk to you forever if you let him). Apparently their daughter had an acting audition at the school and they were waiting for her. Well I was kinda doing work and kinda listening to this couple's conversation with annoying as hell boy. The father was talking about his acting experiences at Geneseo (he didn't go here but he came for a summer acting workshop) and then he was like "look for me in The Cradle Will Rock", I play Burt Weston. I was like "hmmm" and the mother started talking about her acting experiences too, but she was talking about stage work. I started talking to them a little bit, but not about anything important. Their daughter came out of the office and they left.

Well.....later on Lori, my boss, told me about them. I guess they're divorced but both decided to get along for one day for their daughter's audition. APPARENTLY they're both movie actors. Lori told me that the father's name was Tim Jerome, and he's been in Woody Allen movies and stuff. I don't remember the wife's name at the moment, but she's been in movies too. I guess they sat in on one of our Acting I classes and Terry Browne, the professor of that class, recognized the father. Well I got back to my room and looked up his name on the internet movie database (imdb.com) and he was in a TON of movies, the most recent being Thirteen Days. He was also in Everyone Says I Love You, IQ, appeared on Laverne and Shirley in the 70s, and all this other stuff. I wish I knew about any of this when I was talking to him, I would have been a lot more interested in what he had to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections