So much for writing the next day after that mighty odd entry. I'm a busy girl! Actually I just have ADD when I get back to school and I can never stay on my computer for very long.

So....that saturday night that I last wrote about....my suitemates went to sleep at 11:30 and I wasn't tired at all so I stayed up and watched "The Goodbye Girl" with Richard Dreyfuss by myself. Pat called at like 12:30 and he was drunk and wanted to come up. He wasn't too drunk though and I had him watch my favorite part of the movie. He actually liked it, which is odd for a guy that hates romantic movies and he said he wanted to watch the whole movie sometime. I talked to him for awhile....we talked about some very interesting things, and I went to bed at like 2.

Sunday all day we all were waiting for Emily, our new suitemate, to come over so we could meet her. She had to work though and didn't get here til midnight. The superbowl was on that night so we had to wait til 11 to watch Alias anyway. It was the BEST episode ever of the show and it was so intense that when Emily came in the room we were all like "hi!" and went back to watching the show. I felt bad but it we couldn't possibly not watch it. We talked to her for a long time after the show was over, and I could tell she was really cool and nice. She's one of those people that can just talk to anyone. She kind of reminds me of my cousin Lauren. Not in looks (she's short and blonde) but her personality.

The first week of classes went okay too. I had only 4 classes and I was freaking out b/c I didn't think I'd get into anything else and I was gonna be behind in credits. But my bio psyc class opened up 9 extra spots and I took one of them. I was sooooo happy b/c I love the professor and I love the scientific side of psychology. Right now in the class we're learning what all the different parts of the brain are used for and I LOVE it. I'm also in some weird art class that I have to buy waaaay too much for, but we didnt' have to draw anything yet so I dont' know how it's gonna be. My other classes are just normal, although my film class professor is some nerdy U of R guy that looks like an elf and basically whispers to the class. He is roughly 29 years old and he's confessed his inability to use a computer to us. I'm like "loooooser". What 29 year old doesn't know how to use a computer?? He said it'll take him at least a day to answer our emails to him. Oh well.

I still have to write about friday and saturday nights of this weekend. I would do it now except I have to go to dinner in a couple minutes. Hopefully I remember to finish this tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections