All right where was I.....

Friday night Angie wanted me to go with her to Sue's school (Canisius) in Buffalo. Emily had to work in Rochester friday anyway and said she could give me a ride to Naz where Angie would drive us to Sue's. So I got to Naz and visited with Kris and Dave for a few minutes before we left. We got to her school and we had just a little time to eat dinner so we went to this sub place called "Jim's Steak Shop" or something like that. I only ate half of my chicken finger sub but it was still really good. We went right from there to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra to listen to a little Mozart and Bethoven. It was a beautiful place, even if some of the music was a little long. But I'm glad I went, I had a good time and I love classical music.

After the BPO we went to wegmans and then to Sue's to start getting our drink on. Sue lives with some girls in the bottom of a house and guys live in the upstairs. Well this one guy got mad at a girl that Sue lives with and there ended up being an immature "fight" between the floors culminating in the turning off of our power. Sue got really pissed and yelled convincingly that she was gonna call the cops, so they turned it back on. After that we put on makeup and had a little dance party, and it was really fun. I think I was buzzin really quick, because I was wearing combinations of feather boas, lobster hats, and sunglasses and dancing around the house in them. Beth was there (one of Sue's good friends up there) and I was dancing with her and stuff too. She reminds me a teensy bit of Sjene which made me miss Sjene. I wanted to call her but she has like 375 phone numbers and it was one in the morning anyway.

The bars close at 4 in Buffalo so we went to one at like 2 something, after we were pretty much hammered. I got in on a really bad ID and they didn't even ask me any questions. Sue was happy about that so she bought me and Angie both beers. We were kinda walking around and talking to random people and it was fun. Angie wanted to talk to this guy from Geneva so she made us go up to him and talk and then she left me to talk to him by myself. So he kept talking to me and I was like "ummm Angie?" but he was really nice. His name is Brian but I have no idea what his last name is or anything or if I've heard of him in Geneva at all. Sue's friend Lynn drove us to the bar and she was sober and looked like she wanted to leave after about an hour and I didn't care so we left and just went back to Sue's house.

When we got back there I ate the 2nd half of my sub and talked to Angie and Sue for awhile. Angie called all these people at like 4 in the morning including Pat and I only called Joe and got yelled at by him for it. Also Angie and Sue thought I said that if I married Pat I would name myself Joseph which I didn't say obviously but they thought it was so funny and they kept calling me Joseph all night. They also kept going "well if I marry Pat I'm gonna....." Somehow they started calling me Josef Stalin and I don't even know how that came about. It was a really fun night though and I'm glad I finally got to see Sue at school!

On saturday I got back at about 4 and went straight to Pat's house. I hung out with him for a little bit but he had a quarter keg left over in his house from a party he had the night before so his friends came over and started drinking at like 5. I went back to my room and took a shower and then me and my suitemates went to see Chicago the movie. (not the band Angie) Some of it was just incredible, and some was just so so. But I still loved the movie. I didn't like it as much as Moulin Rouge b/c it didn't have any love story whatsoever in it, but it was still a hot movie. My favorite part was the "cell block tango" part for anyone who might see it.

After that Pat called and wanted me to go to a rugby party they were having with RLK. I was supposed to go out with Emily but she wasn't gonna get home from work til later so I just went and had her call me at the party. The party was fun and I got drunk really quickly b/c I hadnt' really eaten much earlier that day. I also talked to Rob for a little bit, who I usually don't see except in Geneva. Emily called and wanted us to meet her at about 11:30 so we left the party and went to get her. We wanted to go out to the IB but she didn't have an ID so we drove to her friend's dorm on south side to get it. By that point we had randomly decided to stop into the lacrosse house to see what was going on there. Tim Hanley was there and I wanted him to meet Emily so we went in there for a little bit. We left to go to the bar later but when we got there we noticed that there was a big line that was NOT moving. We decided to screw going to the bar and me, Emily, Pat, and Dave Felice walked around for a little bit and just decided to go back to the now nearly empty lacrosse house and drink what they had left. After that Emily's ex boyfriend was driving down to see her from Buffalo so she went back to the room to meet him and his friend.

Me and Pat just went back to his house and stayed there. I found out the next day that some guy named Matt that won Tough Enough (I dont' know who he is but apparently a lot of people do) was in Geneseo and as soon as he stepped inside the bar everyone flocked to him. Tim talked to him for a little bit and was obsessed with him the next morning. Me and Pat went to breakfast and saw his housemates AND Dave Felice (again) there. That is about it for the fun stuff of the weekend.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections