I'm at work again. Lori (one of my bosses) was gonna have me do something but it's not working out for her so I'm just sitting here bored. Pat stopped in a little while ago so that was cool. I wish he'd come when professors were walking in and out though, b/c they're all so strange and interesting and I want him to see who they are. And apparently there's a cat trapped in a room and has been there for like 5 days. Lori is thinking about making me try to catch it.....riiiiiight.

Last night we (me and Pat) went to see The Recruit at the movie theater. It was really cool, besides the fact that Colin Farrell (aka the most pleasant to look at person in the universe) was in it. I had to fight from being like "holy shit" the whole time he was on the screen, but I'm sure it'll be the same thing if I go see Daredevil with Pat since he has a newfound Jennifer Garner obsession. (Colin Farrell is in that movie too, haha) But yeah the movie itself was cool and ummm that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections