Okay so I forgot in the last post to mention that when everyone at the party (the night Angie came up) went to the bar, me, Angie, and Pat decided to have our own little dance party. It was just the three of us dancing to that Russian lesbian song that I love now and we were all really drunk so it was awesome. I just wanted to put that in here because it was a great part of the night and I forgot all about it.

Well this past weekend was fun, but it wasn't really anything spectacular. Friday night Sara and Sarah actually decided that they wanted to have a drinking party (at the insistance of Tom) and they neeeeever usually drink so I was excited about that. We went to Wegmans and the liquor store and picked up the stuff. Well they didn't want anything in the liquor store so they bought Bacardi Silver and some Strawberry Daquiri stuff at Wegmans. I wanted Coors Light so they got that for me and Angela too. Tom and Becky came back to our room at about 8 with some vodka, some pineapple rum stuff, and some kind of weird stuff you're supposed to mix with other stuff but Tom was drinking it straight.

We ended up playing Kings first, then Suits, then Asshole. Sara and Sarah were the only ones who have never been drunk before, (and ironically they're the only ones who are 21 in the suite) so I kept watching them to see what was gonna happen. We drank straight from 8 til about 11 and they continually maintained that they felt nothing. Both of their faces were red, but they swore that they weren't even buzzing, so it was a little bit of a disappointment. I, on the other hand, got wasted off of 3 beers and started randomly IMing people that I hardly ever talk to. I also got some weird IM from this "ninjaboth666" person that kept just telling me that they had the wrong IM but then they knew stuff about me, so I have no idea who it was. Pat came over at about 12, and he was drunk as well. We just went back to his place and crashed.

By the end of friday night I was feeling really almost sick to my stomach b/c I drank really fast. So saturday I couldn't even think about getting drunk again. So we all kinda laid low saturday night and just watched movies. We watched the cartoon Tarzan movie which is really cute, and then Sara must've been in a really good mood b/c she actually wanted to watch my favorite movie, The Usual Suspects, with me. So me and her watched that while everyone else went to bed, and then Pat came over again so I went back to his house again.

I had a test and a paper due this week so all of sunday and most of monday I was just working on stuff. Tuesday in my hellish art class I actually had a good time, and met some new people. So after tuesday I've been in a pretty good mood.

Last night my dad randomly decided to come see my broomball game that was at 11:30 at night, so he got here at around 11 and went over there with us. He's the most random person sometimes. When I went to see Angie in Michigan this past summer he offered to give me a ride. It's not like it's the next town or something, it's MICHIGAN. He's like "oh I can drop you off." Ummm thanks dad but I'll take the plane.

Tonight I get to see Gabe and Justin again, and I haven't seen them since probably August. Then tomorrrow night Sue is gonna stay here in Geneseo and we'll probably go out on the town. I'm really excited, it should be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections