Shenanigans!

It was such a fun St. Patrick's Day, and I wasn't even drunk!! (well most of the time I wasn't) It included:

-watching Boondock Saints
-Mike speaking with an Irish accent to EVERYBODY (including the pizza guy)
-Irish Car Bombs
-random fun people
-nerf gun/torpedo thingy/pillow/popasan war
-conversations about inanimate objects that won't stop calling
-watching funny SNL skits
-headbutting noses

Most fun I've had on St. Patty's Day ever, second only to when Angela and I got drunk with the rugby folk and then stumbled home to paint for our art class the next day. Boy those paintings were bad.....

In other news, I finished my record early tonight so I was surfing myspace trying to find people I knew. I came across two from my high school class so that was cool, but then....THEN I found the girl I hated the most, ever, in the world at Geneseo.

First she snubbed me at orientation and took away the guy I was trying to have a conversation with, then she shows up in Brodie being annoying, THEN she's in my sex class and offers up the most ridiculous things to say in the world. I don't hate people, but I really do hate her.

To top it off, I look at her profile on myspace and it's all this shit about being Italian. She gives Italians a bad name (not that there aren't others who don't but still). And her profile is one of those annoying sparkly ones with pink writing, filled with pictures. But they aren't pictures of herself, they're of Swing-ish singers like Frank Sinatra. Tons and tons of them. Then you look at her pictures and it's all pictures she's taking of her own face, lying on the floor.

MOST ANNOYING PERSON EVER. In general I would give her the benefit of the doubt about most anything, because I am naturally a very accepting person, however I know for a fact she is a giant annoying bitch so I will spare her nothing.

Okay rave/rants for the night are over, time to wake folks up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi lass, I'll gladly butt noses with ye any day!
Sophia said…
I hate her to! Don't worry, anyone you hate, I will hate along with you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections