Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes

I should just listen to songs and write whatever they say for my titles from now on. Okay so I'm behind on the blogging-ness. (I'm going crazy with the fake words now) I've been busy. And by busy I mean working and Miking. Yes his name is now a verb as well. And no that was not sexual. So....a few tidbits to hold you over til I can write more fulfillingly.

1: Date Movie is bad. So bad that the dance party at the end of the film was the best part. And that wasn't in the movie.

2: Ms. Pacman, on the other hand, is amazing. Best old school arcade game EVER.

3: The Oscars, also, were good. Mostly because Jon Stewart hosted, the dance sequences were rediculous, and I was drunk off screwdrivers. Oh and I was hanging out with funny ass people in the form of Mike, Brian, and Alex.

4: I am newly jealous of Mac users. I want to IM on camera! I want to have a cute little glowing snooze button! I want magnetic ports! It's okay, I still love my PC.

5: I watched home movies from 2004 when my hair was short, and it makes me glad I've wasted 2 something years growing it out. It looks much better long.

Aight folks that's it for now, more later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanna see these purported "home movies" with the "short hair" of which you spek!
Erica said…
Listen buddy, you had your chance. Now you'll just have to wait!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections