life is both a major and a minor key

The title is supposed to make a point of taking the bad with the good in life, however in playing and composing music I prefer the minor key. But I'm also a dark humor kinda girl so eh, whatever.

Anyway, I've been feeling blah tonight, it started after Mike called me from NYC where he's spending time with some of his friends. I haven't seen him since friday and it's starting to get to me. Not that it's been that long really, but my whole relationship with him is like...I can't even describe it, it's just different. Anyway he seems like he's having fun and I'm happy for him but selfishly, it's making me a bit sad that I'm not with him.

So what does any girl do when she gets sad? Watch romantic movies! Good thing I own all my favorites, it seems like a good night for The Goodbye Girl or maybe Someone Like You...a little Hugh Jackman action, perhaps.

*Sigh*

I feel like a hypocrite because I've been telling Joe and Sue that they don't need their significant others, they should be happy on their own, blah blah, then my boyfriend leaves for 3 days and I get sad and feel like crap. However, at least I get to talk to him on the phone, because before when I wasn't allowed to talk to him at all I felt even worse, so I got that going for me. And he called me twice in 2 hours yesterday so he must miss me at least a little bit

: )

Comments

Anonymous said…
'course I miss you too, silly. I'll see ya this afternoon, though, when you pick me up at the airport ;-)
Joseph said…
hypocrite hypocrite hypocrite hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


no wonder i make fun of you :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections