ABRE LOS OJOS

I am trying desperately to stay awake right now. I told Pat to tell me something stimulating, but he's playing poker so he put on music for me instead. Cecelia by Simon and Garfunkel just came on so it woke me up sufficiently enough for me to be able to start writing in this, but now it's like...Stevie Nicks or Heart or something and I'm fast falling back to sleep.

I believe I'm the equivalent of drunk right now, I keep trying to drink water and it's spilling down my lab coat. Then I try to talk to Pat and he's like "you are NOT making sense" even though he got less sleep than I did and HE'S the sane one.

So I did some animal noises for him, I quit out of the record I was finishing up because that DEFINITELY would make me fall asleep, and now I'm waiting with bated breath for this subject to wake up so I can get my second wind.

Some good things do come out of your frontal lobes being shut down though. I have very quick word retrieval skills and can basically think of any large important-seeming extraneous word for something (see?!) I believe that when the neurons are firing rapidly all over the place you have a better chance of using the crazy words that people don't usually use.

Also, you can pretty much say whatever you want and blame it on the sleep deprivation. Case in point, I just accused Pat of massaging my ass because he's trying to keep me awake with his foot. That is, by kicking me repeatedly in the ass. What a sweet guy.

I WANT TO LAY DOWN SO BADLY.

Just 3 more hours, just 3 more hours......

Comments

Sophia said…
You should have an air band!
Erica said…
I miss our air band!! It was the greatest air band EVER.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections