Weddings

I went to a wedding this past weekend. It was a co-worker, I'm not super great friends with her but she's really nice and everything. I figured a few things out about weddings this weekend.

What I want at my wedding/reception
-a ceremony under a half hour long, preferably someplace beautiful and not in a church
-about 5 different kinds of never-ending cheesecakes, brownies, and cookies
-open bar, top shelf included if money allows
-current music or non-cheesy classics (except "Everything I Do"...that song must be included, no matter how cheesy)
-some kind of dancing around a circle thing...for some reason I really enjoy dancing in a circle. Damn you Hava Nagila dance!
-boquet throwing/garter tossing

What I don't want at my wedding/reception
-a really short aisle to walk down, if I'm finally gonna have a ton of people watching me, I want it to last for a few minutes
-a strapless dress with pearls...is EVERYONE doing that these days??
-play that funky music white boy, love shack, celebrate good times, the electric slide, you know the rest
-crying babies
-any kind of "if you want the bride and groom to kiss you have to sing" shit
-father daughter dance...am I uncomfortable with showing affection to family...yes
-more than 3 speeches
-to get drunk...or my husband to get drunk

Well that's it for now, and don't think I'm all wanting to get married anytime soon (yeah I know what you're thinking Andrew) I was just thinking about it for the future.

Oh yeah and I have a few pictures, which I will be posting as soon as I can steal Andrew's computer from him to do it, or as soon as I bring my camera to work so I can do it here.

Last thing....Andrew has a very important interview tomorrow so wish him luck, and I'm trying to have a new car by the end of the week so wish me luck too!!

Comments

Joseph said…
JESUS CHRIST, Erica! you know your mom will want you to get married in a church.

wink wink.
Anonymous said…
I agree, traditional weddings are too over-rated... Besides, your too creative to have a typical wedding. When you have yours it will be great!

PS. Good luck with your car and Andrews interview!
Erica said…
Hahaha Joe and thank you Arick!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections