Out of the Past

So I go out on the town last night, for the first time in awhile. Andrew is not with me, because as he said "none of my plans for the night included going out" which in turn means he wanted to spend some quality time with his computer. That's fine with me, so I go out with Charcy and a few of her friends.

First we go to Keys in High Falls, we skip the 5 dollar cover and have martinis while watching a drag show and some dueling pianos. A queen starts talking to us and calls me beautiful and says I have great tits. So I, once again, am the attraction of a gay man.

We leave there, go to SoHo. Very very crowded. With assholes. The minute I got there some guy tried to finger my ass through my pants and I really wish I knew who it was so I could hit him. (or at least glare a lot)

We go out to the tent and some tall guy starts smoking with us. He keeps looking at me and asking how tall I was. Well I'm 5'8 without heels but I had like 2.5 inch fuck me boots on last night so I was a bit tall. I guess he liked that, he kept telling me that he just gets all the short women. He talks to me for about 2 seconds then, from what I saw, starts staring at my beer bottle. I'm like "sweet he wants to buy me a drink" but no he was looking to see if I had a WEDDING RING on. He then told me a girl as beautiful as me must be married and I in turn told him I had a boyfriend. He quickly walked away and we walked back into the bar where some guy blocked my path and just stood inches away from my face staring at me. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? Like it's at all sexy to look like you want to fight someone.

We leave and head to barfly. I got a water b/c I was already pretty gone from the wine, martini, and beer I had earlier. I walked upstairs and started dancing with Charcy and friends, and up the stairs walks Pat. Pat, whom I haven't seen in 17 months. He was smaller, probably from giving up the binge drinking, and he was at a bar and not T-Rexing. Crazy.

So we talked for about 10 minutes then he got aggravated because the music was loud and I kept saying "WHAT?" to him and he went downstairs. Plus it was just weird. He was there with Pete and AC who thank god I didn't see, because the last time I saw Pete he was so mean to me that I was crying, and I'm not even sure what AC thinks of me.

So he left the bar probably, I didn't see him after that, and some med school crazy flannel wearing guy started dancing with me. I think he wasn't right in the head, he kept telling me that he had to go to med school in the Carribbean because he couldn't get into any schools in the US. Charcy's friend was kind of liking his friend though, so I had to put up with him for an hour. Charcy told him she was a lesbian though which was hilarious, and he poured his heart out to me about not wanting to see dead bodies because "I feel as if I can talk to you, I'm at home with you" Kay whatever guy. I should have told him I was a lesbian. I did tell him I had a boyfriend though, to which he said "god what a lucky guy, well if you need someone to beat people up for you, you can count on me." Okay I'll count on a flannel wearing bad dancing doctor wannabe to beat people up for me.

That was the end of my night. It was tre interesting, but the Pat thing was just kind of unsettling.

Comments

Joseph said…
did you write any of that yourself? it doesn't sound like you...are you trying to sound cool?

don't take offense...just curious.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you could have used a bodyguard last night... Its amazing how asinine some guys can be, But I hope it didn't keep you from having a good night out on the town!
Erica said…
I think that's just your impression because you were in a bad mood yesterday Joe.

Or maybe that's the way I was writing but I didn't mean to be. I was just relating the stuff that happened!

Plus, as Arick says, the guys were being asinine so I probably sound bitchy b/c half of them annoyed me so much.
Anonymous said…
poo on charcy, she never went out when we were all there!

(also, med school makes you crazy, for real, so don't blame the flannel guy too much.) ;)

-Erin

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections