Another dream brought to life

Dream #1: go to California. Done.

Dream #2: get a Honda Civic. Done.

I HAVE A NEW CAR!! No more bitching about my car breaking down. This one should hold up pretty well. It's a 1998 black Civic EX Coupe, standard of course, with a sunroof and cruise control (2 things I've never had in a car before). It only has 58,000 miles and one owner with 0 accidents. Pretty cool.






The Dick Ide dealership is amazing to work with. I see why they got the president's award last year, and both me and Andrew got free t-shirts! (lol)

And apparently my credit isn't just okay, it's pretty damn good. I co-bought Andrew's car with him and was really afraid to get my own because I thought it would hurt my chances or raise my APR. Nope. My APR was lower than it was with his and now I sort of own 3 cars. Happy day for me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections