Alfred Hitchcock is my new best friend

On TCM they are doing an Alfred Hitchcock week in honor of Halloween and playing 39 of his films, along with 2 documentaries. I am currently taping on DVR (in no particular order):

Spellbound
Marnie
Sabotage
North By Northwest
The Birds
Rebecca
Frenzy
Blackmail
The Man Who Knew Too Much
Rope
Torn Curtain
Strangers on a Train

All of which I haven't seen but are supposed to be pretty damn good. Of course some of his other famous ones like Psycho, Vertigo, Rear Window, Notorious, and Shadow of a Doubt I've seen multiple times already so there's no need to record them. However if any of you have never seen them I recommend it highly. Well...I recommend Psycho, Rear Window, and Shadow of a Doubt highly. The others are just window dressing. (not sure if that phrase fits but I'm tired)

I'll let you know on the ones in the list, but I expect that I'll enjoy them.

Comments

Erica said…
Stop being grouchy on my blog! (yes I said grouchy) I at least say constructive things on yours! And I care, that's good enough for me.
rorytmeadows said…
might as well just type to yourself

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections