I don't want to be a vampire anymore

I'm reaaally starting to dislike these overnights. Right now I'm on the verge of nausea because I didn't eat too much today and just came in and had some tea. I think the caffeine interacting with my empty stomach is making me sick :(

So I'm gonna do a reminiscent post to take my mind off of my stomach:

I'm moving in 10 days. Angela is gone. I am living in a semi-empty apartment and 2/3 of what is in the fridge is beer. (for that matter, 2/3 of the freezer contents is liquor). I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time at Andrew's in this next week and a half. In honor of remembering the good times at Vassar St, I am going to ramble about....good times at Vassar St:

What stands out the most about the apartment (besides anything to do with Andrew, which I won't talk about in cause others get nauseous) is living with Adam and hanging out with his friends all the time. Although I love Angela, everyone knows I love hanging out with boys and I had some of the best times with Ben and Brendan and everyone else. This may be tainted by the fact that I had a thing with Ben for awhile and I thought Brendan was cute, but I also had a lot of fun with all the other friends, including Jen, Carly, Jesse, the twins, and everyone else. I'll always remember the cauliflower on the ceiling, watching movies and talking til 5 am, talking on the porch, going to the playground, rollerblading drunk, and the random Webster parties.

I haven't seen Ben in forever and I saw Jen and Adam only briefly at my party. I doubt I'll really see any of them much again, which is sad. Ben is moving to NYC and Adam is going to boot camp soon. I felt the same way last year when I broke up with Pat. The sad thing about breaking up with Pat is that I could have done it awhile before I did and saved myself the horrible stigma of the girlfriend that cheated, but I didn't. I really believe that it's only because I loved his friends so much that I stayed with him so long. I had some of the best times of my entire life with Tim, Pete, Davey, Nick, AC and even Beamster and Dowd. They were basically my only guy friends at college. The ironic thing is that because I was with him but not loving him anymore, I cheated, and that is the only reason that his friends haven't talked to me since the breakup. Oh yes wait, Tim IMed me once calling me a bitch and a whore. Yeah.

Tangents tangents. I just have one more. I've just realized I have a problem letting people slip out of my life. That's why I have so many friends/acquaintances. Even with my exes, I don't want to be with them but I still feel the need to talk to them. I still talk to Pat and Angelo, I've tried talking to Nate many times but he either avoids me or calls me a stupid lesbian whore so I stopped that a little while ago. I just like to stay in touch with people. I really don't know why. It's funny because Andrew always says he has the opposite problem, he has a hard time keeping in contact with people. Maybe if I move to California I'd have the same problems too, keeping track of friends from across the country could be difficult.

Okay no more tangents. Excluding Adam for a second, life with Angela was pretty cool too. She's a very physically active person, and got me to exercise and rollerblade and go swimming a lot. It's really nice when you have someone to force you to do stuff like that. We also had fun on our Wegmans trips and walking to and from East and Alexander and getting drunk at our many parties.

I still feel bad that Emily left us for her boyfriend and I pretty much ditched Angela when Andrew came along. When I was with Pat I made time for my roommates and I only stayed with him like 3 times a week. With Andrew it's totally different. I feel like I could spend every day and every night with him, just being around him, not necessarily even talking, and I'd be content. After 9 months I still miss him if I don't see him after a day. Some would say that's sad, I say it's a damn good thing for someone you're going to be living with in 10 days. Tangents again.

Well I doubt I'm gonna stay on topic at all and this is getting long so I'm just gonna stop here. Living on Park Ave was awesome, I am incredibly happy that I got to experience it, and now I'm moving on to a new phase of my life. (As Tim would say, the end of my life, but I am more optimistic).

Winton Village here I come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections