Good and Bad

Andrew and I went to Darien Lake today:

Good: We got to go on 3 rollercoasters and the Log Ride
Bad: My favorite rollercoaster ever, The Superman, was shut down for the day

Good: We got a caricature done of us together, framed, to put in our new apt.
Bad : When a little boy came over shaking his head and saying "not pretty" while the guy was drawing me, I knew I wasn't gonna like the way I looked in it

Good: We both won cute little stuffed animals at the "guess your weight/age/birthday" booth
Bad: He guessed that Andrew was 18 yrs old (??!!) and that I weighed 5 lbs more than I do

Good: We didn't spend too much unnecessary money on food
Bad: I got nauseas shortly after the 2nd rollercoaster and have stayed that way since

Good: Overall I think we both had a great time, full of romanticism and fun
Bad: Instead of still being with him, I am in a basement at a hospital trying valiantly not to throw up

Comments

Sophia said…
That sucks... and is good? Whatever, anyway, "Taking candy from strangers" is back! if you want to read!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections