So....yeah.....

Currently me and Pat are not even speaking, or haven't been as of a few days ago. I'm sure he would talk to me and I'd talk to him, but I want to leave him alone for a little while, and he said he thinks we shouldn't talk either. I was having a hard time with it for awhile, but lately I've been realizing that it's way better for the long run than if we talk and then maybe hook up again but then have another fight or something. I just hope he's doing okay, since he's the one that is not in agreement with this decision (to break up). On a side note, if you are a guy reading this, NEVER GO OUT WITH ME. Seriously I don't know what my problem is, but I need to stop the breakups.

And since I just posted last tuesday, I really don't have too much else to say, so I think I'll take this opportunity to go into a rant about Quentin Tarrantino. Okay granted, this guy is a genius, but I just saw Kill Bill 2 yesterday, and he steals SO MUCH from old Chinese movies that he thinks people have never seen. Well guess what, I'M THE DORK THAT HAS SEEN THEM. Bill tells a story that begins "Once Upon a Time....in China" and is about the White Lotus Cult, which is what Tsui Hark's film "Once Upon in China II" is about. There were references to Snake in the Eagle's Shadow, and even in the credits the millions of crazy Japanese fighters from Kill Bill 1 are called the "Yuen Yo-Ping" fighting group, naming the director of Snake in the Eagle's Shadow.

FURTHERMORE (and not about Kill Bill 2 before I start ruining plot points) watch the film "City on Fire" with Chow Yun-Fat and then Reservoir Dogs. Then tell me how original Reservoir Dogs actually is. Whew...got that off my chest. Kill Bill actually was an awesome film(s) though.

I'd like to give a shout out of thanks to Angela, Maura, and Sarah for buying me a random present for no reason which I really appreciate! And...(I'm just tring to think of things to say now) hmm I guess that's about it. Sue's coming home (AGAIN) next weekend, which means we'll end up downtown and then either Bill's apartment or her house, which is where we always end up. It'll be a fun time though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections