So let's start with last friday. I got paid my first rather big paycheck from work, so I decided to go get a new car stereo so I can at last have music again while I'm driving. My housemates wanted to come so we all went to the mall. I bought some jeans and the Maroon 5 cd (which I love). Apparently my stereo was easy to fix because when the assholes stole it, they made sure they were careful with the wires and didn't cut them. How nice of them. We were at the mall for awhile and I had to work at 8 am the next day so we just went back and went to bed.

Saturday morning I had to go to work, but I was verrrry excited because I was going to Geneva after work to hang out with Sue for a few days. I got out of work early b/c I couldn't concentrate and wanted to leave, and went back home. I went to dinner with Sue at Ciccino's, having my usual calzone, then we went back to her place. We then came up with a brilliant plan of playing beer pong in her basement and inviting some people over. Well nobody wanted to come over except Steph (and Joe but he didn't really know what was going on, he was gonna come over anyway) Bill and Eric. So Steph and Sue played Bill and Eric in beer pong while I watched impatiently. I couldn't play anyway b/c I was on amoxicillin and was afraid to drink too much (that didn't last very long).

After the games it was time to go to the bars, so we headed downtown in Bill's Jeep Wrangler. He drove it all Fast and the Furious-ish and Sue was like "ahhh I'm scared" but I thought it was exciting. Bill gave all of us free drink token thingys so we had a drink at Parkers then left the boys and went to Wylie J's. There was a band there and they were pretty good, so I danced a little (only b/c I was actually really drunk by that time) and then we went back to Parkers to find Bill and Eric again. Steph ran off with her boyfriend, so it was just me and Sue. We found them at the Red Brick Inn where apparently Bill suddenly became very drunk in the time that we weren't with them.

We walked the guys back to Bill's place and then Eric randomly ran off and didn't say goodbye to anyone. Sue was very drunk and very tired and after having a deep conversation about some things with Bill she passed out on his couch. I was drunk as well and decided to pass out there too, but not on his couch...he has a nice big bed, I mean it was just calling for me to sleep there.

So me and Bill were up for awhile and we both didn't get to sleep til around 5, which I felt bad about because he had to work at 10 the next morning. I woke up at 9 wondering where Sue was so I went out to the livingroom and found her awake. She said she wanted to go so after us both jumping on Bill in bed we got him to give us a ride back to her house. He was supposed to hang out with us again Sunday night but he was a no show. I haven't heard from him at all since then, but whatever.

So I went back to geneseo sunday morning after watching High Fidelity with Sue (verrry good movie). I had my last classes on monday (EVER *tear*) which included my Chinese cinema class where we discussed "Shaolin Soccer" and my Film Noir class where we watched my 2nd favorite movie of all time, LA Confidential. I was practically quoting the whole movie to Nisha while we were watching it I was so excited. Today I finally got to see my apartment for the summer, and it's very nice. I'm so excited about it, but graduation is still looming ominously. Why can't we all just stay 21 forever? :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections