I think I'll just write in this while I'm at work all the time. I do have like 5 hours to kill every time I work, so it seems like a damn good idea to me.

So last sunday was my birthday (22....yay?) I got a lot of cool stuff, including many cds for my NONEXISTANT car stereo. (It's okay, I'm getting a new one soon). I wanted KFC for dinner randomly, and a lemon merengue pie for dessert. Pat came back with me and we all ate dinner, along with my grandparents and other grandmother. We basically just went to eat, then drove back to Geneseo immediately.

Monday through friday of last week were basically hell. If I wasn't working, I was sleeping, at class, or looking at apartments. That's IT. We looked at some cool places though, and I logged 40 hours for my next paycheck (CHA-CHING!). We finally today settled on an apartment on Vassar, right near the restaurants of Park Ave. I haven't actually seen the place yet, but if Angela and Emily like it (the girls I'm living with), then I know I'll like it. I'm excited about living in Rochester for the summer, it's something new to do. Of course after that I might be living in LA (yes california) with Joe, which would be a HUGE step, but awesome.

So this past weekend was pretty scary. Friday was scary that is, I won't go into details, but let's say it ended up with a drunken me crying on the ground in a dress, and Pat really pissed off. Saturday I tried to forget about everything that happened, and went out in geneva with Angie and Joe. Lauren showed up too (after awhile) and we all had a pretty good time. Well I was annoyed with not being able to get drunk, since I was WASTED friday night and plus I told Angie and Joe I would drive them. But I did get to see some classmates from high school and some other interesting people ;-) so I had a good time. Joe had a good time after the bars playing with swords, which I found very amusing, but you can ask him about that story.

Easter day me and Angie woke up 10 minutes before church was gonna start and then went to church late. We got out and then had dinner at my house. There was sooooo much food, my mom went a little crazy I think, but everyone enjoyed it. I went back pretty early and had a talk with Pat that resulted in a re-evaluation of our relationship. We are now....well...taking a break I guess. I like that we are still having lunch and stuff, but it's still really strange to not kiss him or anything. I guess we'll see what happens with that, for now I'm just really confused.

Graduation is in like 3 weeks....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just thought I'd ad that in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections